So I've finished the game 100% now (all achievements Yay me )But I still wonder; Who was the woman posing as Robert at the funeral, what was her part, why did Alta´r let her go?

Did I miss something or was she just some random woman who happened to be working for the Templars? And if so why a woman? It wasn't hard to hear it wasn't Robert/someone kicked him really hard in the family jewels.

BTW did you follow her after she ran away? I did and she just ran around randomly for like 5 minutes :s

lol ya should have killed her

i thought she was lucys ancester...but i was told they look nothing alike and have yet to replay it

Tela's Avatar Senior Member
    I always guessed(I don't know why) that she is part of, in some way, Robert's family. Wife, sister...or she's just a steward, or another templars family member.

AirRon_2K7's Avatar Senior Member
    They don't look that alike, but as for "why did he let her go" I just think it was a combo of gentlemanship, and that (as he said) she wasn't his target. Someone mentioned (a target I think) that he killed men and women, which probably suggests A.) That he's exagerating, or that B.) There have been stories of Assassinated women, by Altair's bretherin.

i dont buy that tho

he kills the people you interegate simply because they can tell your target that your looking for them

so if these insignificant people die because altair worries about that a high ranking templar would almost certainly be killed as to avoid blowing his cover

He may have just had a random gentlemanly moment. Or he was too deep in thought about the fact that Robert wasn't the one he caught, that he didn't think of killing her?

Originally posted by Tela:
    He may have just had a random gentlemanly moment. Or he was too deep in thought about the fact that Robert wasn't the one he caught, that he didn't think of killing her?
    Or maybe he just wanted her? [/sexual reference]

Oh, so THAT'S who he had a kid with!

Originally posted by Tela:
    Oh, so THAT'S who he had a kid with!
    Naaa, she slapped him and walked away... just after he showed her his... magic hidden blade trick

Well, didn't she say he had killed all nine (or what the amount was) and that he'd be in trouble now. His reply was he hadn't killed nine... cause he wouldn't kill her and thus he had only killed 8. I got the impression he wanted to divert what was going to happen when killing them all... could be me being confused of course.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►