Celeon999's Avatar Senior Member
    You do know that you could get up to 10 years in prison if you ask something like that in Thailand do you ?

In honor of the 10,000th post and new avatar! Das ist ein Garnelen Strudel. I'm sure I got the gender wrong, I suck at German gender prefixes. das, der, dies. Bleh, its worse than conjugating latin verbs.

Eeeeeeeek !
    That sounds awful

I this is ... you know... ... .. british cuisine ?

Celeon da legend!! ..

Liddabit's Avatar Senior Member
    Congrats your mighty verboseness Your posts are always interesting!

Especially when you post Germans in kilts complete with Sporran and socks!?! What the heck is the story behind that? I didn't know there were any German-Scots ties like that?

Originally posted by Liddabit:
    Congrats your mighty verboseness Your posts are always interesting!

Especially when you post Germans in kilts complete with Sporran and socks!?! What the heck is the story behind that? I didn't know there were any German-Scots ties like that?

Thats because we dont want you Amerikaner to know about that ...

No, the reason for the Kilts is a rather simple one.

Little Wilhelm and his father Friedrich were guests at Balmoral Castle in Aberdeenshire, Scotland when this photo was taken.

The castle belonged to Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, Duke of Saxony, the husband of her majesty Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

Prince Franz August Carl Albert Emmanuel of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, called Albert.

Balmoral Castle

Oh yeah I forgot about the English and Germans playing twister with their royalty :P

Originally posted by Liddabit:
    Oh yeah I forgot about the English and Germans playing twister with their royalty :P

Not just we two, the Danes , Dutch, Norwegians and Danes are playing aswell.

I just read that Sir Phillip Mountbatten , the husband of Queen Elizabeth II. is a member of the House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg from Northern Germany.

So thats where he's got his dry humor from !

Originally posted by Celeon999:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Liddabit:

Not just we two, the Danes , Dutch, Norwegians and Danes are playing aswell.

I just read that Sir Phillip Mountbatten , the husband of Queen Elizabeth II. is a member of the House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg from Northern Germany.

So thats where he's got his dry humor from !

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Danes! They are multiplying :O!

hehe did you mean Swedish? I think I saw some English royal girl on Visby once when we visited there.

and you guys have some ridiculously long Royal family names :O! It sounds like a legal firm :P