Howdy All,

I have been playing SHIII for about 2 years now and for the past 9 or so months I have been reading thru all the tips and information that the forum provides (I would hate to ask questions that have been answered a dozen times already!). 3 months ago I added the GWX and only recently did I add SHCom and SHGen.

I'm not much of a forum guy and I can't say that you'll hear alot from me, but I could no longer set in the shadows. WOW!!! all the mods and GWX and everything has just taken the game play through the roof. I'm more of a computer user than a programmer and I'm just floored with all the work and effort that the crew put into GWX and all the mods. I could just go on and on about how it has changed the play, but typed print won't translate the passion of the moment.

To all who worked, contributed and developed, researched, I'm sure the list goes on,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I have had so much fun learning, reading and re-learning all the tactics, controls etc. I have found myself just cruising around looking at all the scenery and graphics changes and just enjoying the realism and the view. When in the control room I like to set a deep depth and as the boat tilts down and begins to sink I get that dizzy almost vertigo sensation, what amazing realism! This even happens before I drink down a couple of pints.

I will continue to read thru the forum threads and enjoy your banter and advice, and I'll even try to become a contributing member, it will be tough for me though, you are all very knowledgable in the subject. I just couldn't set back any longer without thanking all who have made a bunch of computer code one of many passions in my life. (It'll probably ruin my marriage! She should be happy that I leave her alone, but you know women!

Oh, happy birthday Foe!!

"I have heard of zis man, zay say he keeled a man, zen he used the dead man to keel anozzer man, be wary of zis man..."

HW3's Avatar Senior Member
    Welcome Max! If you want to expand your gameplay experience check out this group Wolves at War We are on our fourth time playing through WW II, and are currently in late 1942 and welcome new members anytime.

Welcome aboard, Max. Happy to have you with us.

I think that you will find that a good proportion of the people who frequent these forums have the same passsions as you, a liking of anything having to do with WW II, whether it be the ATO or the PTO. Don't be afraid to ask questions, we have a great number of people who are very knowledgeable and like nothing better than sharing it with others, myself included.

Ask away!

Welcome!!!

And thank you

Celeon999's Avatar Senior Member
    Welcome aboard