Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Swivet:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scen:
    All that detail like having doors that open on vehicles is going to cost in CPU power. I understand it's next gen but if they keep adding that level of detail you're going to need to speed a lot of money to get it to run properly.

I like detail but I also like playability.

I agree totally ...... we're all going to need significant upgrades acoordingly to run this thing.Time will tell, it looks great so far tho </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who knows how much of a hit though.... this is a new engine... and processors are much more powerful than they were when IL2 was first developed, so I am sure that they have considered more efficient CPU usage. We'll see.

bazzaah2's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm still waiting to see whether it will be a simulation of BoB with large formations of aircraft available or if it'll just be something along the lines of PF/FB with a BoB flavour. It concerns me that Oleg said that you can have a 1000 aircraft in FB/PF - sure you might be able to but who can? That strikes me as really disingenuous on his part. Personally I won't want to simulate Eagle Day with raids of 10 German aircraft and if it's like that I won't be buying, no matter how purty the car doors are.

Nice, but how aboat engine sounds? One thing I really would like to be upgraded in BOB is the engine sounds. Realistic vechile suspension and opening doors are of course nice, but I would prefer realistic engine noise. BOB is, after all, a flight sim.

Guys..... RELAXXXXXXXXXXXXXX il2 broke all barriers when it came out... WEEEEEEEEE were all crying for screenshots (which we now have a few) and videos to get a TASTE... of SoW

Now that 1C gives us an alpha version of what is to come... we go what the f***...

HONESTLY who would take all the care in the world to have breathtaking cockpits (with moving switches )... and awesome ground vehicles (with improved appearance, damaged models and physics) to botch the landscape... and plane exterior (man the spit M1 looks worst than the spits we now have in iL2 as far a coloring is concerned).....

HELLO are people that dumb... (I'm referring to some in the community here... not Oleg... (and... if you hade to read this little clarification to understand... then... I mean YOU ))

All I can say is that it looks promising... SoW is still far away and by then it will in no doubts look and feel far better... As for us upgrading... well its part of life... if you can't get with the program by a X-Box...

Page 9 of 9 ◄◄  First ... 789