Could be a good one. Trailer > http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZBAXaYfNuoA

Originally posted by VMF-214_HaVoK:
    Could be a good one. Trailer > http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZBAXaYfNuoA

Wow!! Very smooth!!!

www.charlieoscardelta.com

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    Call of Duty comes of age...very interesting. I guess I tend to look at these sorts of things from a cultural perspective. It seems that recent conflicts have made quite a few game developers stop doing World War II or other historical battles and gone for the gritty reality of the present day. A trend anyways...always exceptions to the rule. Very intriguing and a very well put together trailer.

Agamemnon22's Avatar Senior Member
    I think everyone's taking a break from world war 2 because it's so overdone. At the same time, so is the West vs. fictitious middle-eastern country/insurgency. I'm a little disappointed CoD decided to go this route, but the game, especially the animations, look very good, so I'll keep an eye on it.

Looks pretty gay. As if this genre hasn't been already done to death.

The trailer itself looks nice. The game... not so much.

My complaint with CoD and most FPS are that they are way to scripted. Your like WOW, the first time through, but they have little replayability.

Why is the PTO still getting the shaft? You know they could still do the three character campaign by going with the British, Aussies and US Marines. Modern, just my opinion but it just doesn't fit the series. Oh well.

Taylortony's Avatar Senior Member
    As said, yes they were a little scripted, but where they came to life was online.........

COD 3 was stunning visually and action wise, I bought a Xbox 360 so I could play the game. Will add this to my series when its released......... Ohhhhhhhhh

Originally posted by Taylortony:
    As said, yes they were a little scripted, but where they came to life was online.........

COD 3 was stunning visually and action wise, I bought a Xbox 360 so I could play the game. Will add this to my series when its released......... Ohhhhhhhhh

MEGILE's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by LStarosta:
    Looks pretty gay. As if this genre hasn't been already done to death.

The trailer itself looks nice. The game... not so much.
    Exactly my thoughts.

yawn.