I've had PF installed for a long time, I downloaded the latest patches over the first and PF wont start, I get a error code so I uninstalled PF and now with the disc in, there is only the readme and exit functions availabe on the screen. I also had deleted the ubisoft file out of program files prior for a clean install. Is this a "Big Brother" or what? Help
    Marty

I've had PF installed for a long time, I downloaded the latest patches over the first and PF wont start, I get a error code so I uninstalled PF and now with the disc in, there is only the readme and exit functions availabe on the screen. I also had deleted the ubisoft file out of program files prior for a clean install. Is this a "Big Brother" or what? Help
    Marty

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    Click here

References to registry entries for IL2 may have to be substitued with Pacific Fighters.

I get error 1316a network error incured while trying to unstall PF. I went back to its original state and it still wont uninstall. The original state was just the one patch that originally came out. I want to do a fresh install and then update

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    I'd suggest you post this in the Community Help forum with a full transcript of the exact error message.