Xiolablu3's Avatar Senior Member
    Good film, no fighting but an excellent stroy non the less of life in a WW1 trench.

The lads are 16-17 and some lied to get in under age. All no idea about the real war.

SHows them coming to terms with the realities of war compared to what they were told to get them to join up.

I enjoyed it, even if there is no real fighting.

See why DAniel Craifg was chosen for Bond, he gives an excellent performance, whilst still a relatively unknown actor.

7.5/10

Good film, no fighting but an excellent stroy non the less of life in a WW1 trench.

The lads are 16-17 and some lied to get in under age. All no idea about the real war.

SHows them coming to terms with the realities of war compared to what they were told to get them to join up.

I enjoyed it, even if there is no real fighting.

See why DAniel Craifg was chosen for Bond, he gives an excellent performance, whilst still a relatively unknown actor.

7.5/10

Taylortony's Avatar Senior Member
    watched and thanks for the update, nearly missed it, was one of them out of corry sheit or east benders?

Yeah I just turned it on and there it was...

East Enders, he was Joe, who went paranoid and wore tin foil hats. In fact he wallpaered his room with Tin foil.