Hey,

I want to buy an Assassin's Creed game, but I'm not sure wich one. I want to buy it for pc. But Brotherhood is only out in 2011. Is there no pricise releasedate? Should I wait for the release of Brotherhood or should I buy the 2?

Thomas

Originally posted by ThomasOtten:
    Hey,

I want to buy an Assassin's Creed game, but I'm not sure wich one. I want to buy it for pc. But Brotherhood is only out in 2011. Is there no pricise releasedate? Should I wait for the release of Brotherhood or should I buy the 2?

Thomas
    AC2 is not out for PC, ACB will be the first one out on pc, by my knowledge.

LordWolv's Avatar Senior Member
    AC1 is out on PC (In the UK, anyway). I personally suggest you wait for ACB, but then again I'm not a massive fan of the first one. Obviously, if you have the money for both, buy both.

AC and AC2 are both on PC now(They are fairly cheap). AC: Brotherhood isn't.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally posted by magesupermaster:
    AC and AC2 are both on PC now(They are fairly cheap). AC: Brotherhood isn't.
    As mage has said, they are both out. Brotherhood for PC does not have a precise release date so it's up to you.

Originally posted by ThomasOtten:
    Hey,

Thomas
    You may, not understand a bit of the story without getting AC2 first, as Brotherhood literally as soon as AC2 finished. Just putting that out there.

Hey guys,

Just bought AC2 today and looks great. I just need a while to get the controls right.
    If I really like the game, I can always buy AC3 when it comes out.

Greetz,

Thomas