SteelCity999's Avatar Senior Member
    Unless there is a reply from a mod saying not to do it, for all the PS3 owners, you might want to sign in to PSN and download the Copernicus missions now as it is available to download. I did it last night(11/9) so I don't have to do it on release day. btw, I'm in east coast US...don't know about any other regions.

Note: just make sure you don't install it...easiest way is to "download in the background" and when you turn off your PS3, don't check the box notifying you about the download....just turn off as normal.

LOVEFilm and ACB DLC in one day... has my heart stopped and I am now in Heaven???

I can't find it. I'm from England, so it may not be available to all regions yet OR they haven't updated the list yet (haven't been on PS Store for a while.)

notafanboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by jimbo_323:
    I can't find it. I'm from England, so it may not be available to all regions yet OR they haven't updated the list yet (haven't been on PS Store for a while.)
    the european and asian ps store sucks they are always slow

no scb dlc on the eu psn atm. it would still be useless until i get the game.

Rainie's Avatar Senior Member
    Got mine! All ready for the 16th!

Downloaded it last night.

It's not available in the uk until about the 16th

Originally posted by SteelCity999:
    Note: just make sure you don't install it...easiest way is to "download in the background" and when you turn off your PS3, don't check the box notifying you about the download....just turn off as normal.
    So what happens if you do go ahead and install it? Am I going to have to delete and redo it?

SteelCity999's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by j_lorence:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SteelCity999:
    So what happens if you do go ahead and install it? Am I going to have to delete and redo it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe so. If you install, it will show up as an individual item in your game save data, which dlc is not supposed to be there - to the point there are no other dlc purchses from any other of my games in this menu as the ps3 should be writing the dlc into the program itself and not a standalone item. It does no harm while sitting there waiting for an install.