Ok I have the complete promo set for Project Legacy, the Auditore set is suppose to get me codes to get stuff In ACB, Now am I suppose to combine them and then when ACB comes out they send me the codes to get the the extra goodies or wait till Its out then combine them.

Any help would be great

Thx

AssassinVenice's Avatar Member
    Toronto, United North American States, Sol System, Citadel Space, Milky Way Galaxy
    You have to combine them then you receive an achievement wich is the tourist and when you play acb in uplay there will be an option to connect with facebook and then you receive two extras wich are the florentine and venetian capes.
    hope i helped you

Originally posted by AssassinFirenze:
    You have to combine them then you receive an achievement wich is the tourist and when you play acb in uplay there will be an option to connect with facebook and then you receive two extras wich are the florentine and venetian capes.
    hope i helped you
    Did you connect Uplay with Facebook and then you got the capes?
    Did you get any more Uplay points by any chance?

Originally posted by magesupermaster:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AssassinFirenze:
    hope i helped you
    Did you connect Uplay with Facebook and then you got the capes in AC: Brotherhood?
    Did you get any more Uplay points by any chance? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello and welcome to the Forums
    Please check this Thread-
    Brotherhood, Uplay Points & Project Legacy
    Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>