I got a big problem, that i recently discovered.
    I got my game completion at 97.3 percent, and i have spent a lot of my time for this awesome game. I was looking for unlockables for the game, because i had noticed, that i have one missing sword. So i check and i saw that if you do some things that needs to be done, when left the animus.
    Help, i really really want to get that i can access in the game, but not starting all over again! Can you fix this?

Note: I am using PS3 slim version (Europe, BLES)

***main story spoiler and my idea how Ubi could fix this***

Ubi please make me able to exit animus and in AC3 you can make it, like - he was dreaming that he exited the animus, like Memory into memory, like Desmond said. lol

Also there is a bug, that you have to wear Brutus armor, but to be honest i really don't like how the armor looks, make a nicer armor next time please. And also you to be able to continue next memory, if you replay, because many missions are split in half, to have different objectives, but the general mission has been split, so you have to get pass 2 more loadings to access next one, while you could make it without loadings...

Thank you very much, and many people would appreciate this, including me. I have heard that they many other also have noticed there problems.

Caligula__'s Avatar Senior Member
    seriously?!?!?!?!?! you need to get those things from the modern day? you sure?

Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:
    seriously?!?!?!?!?! you need to get those things from the modern day? you sure?
    Well check out yourself. It may be so, you read an email, and it has code for you to unlock the items. i am not sure.

Caligula__'s Avatar Senior Member
    [POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

Oh...? so you don't need those 5 modern day artifacts that you can get by exploring Montegrioni?

[POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:
    [POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

Oh...? so you don't need those 5 modern day artifacts that you can get by exploring Montegrioni?

[POSSIBLE SPOILERS]
    What are you talking about?

So i can get those items even if completed all sequences? Please help!

I can get those items while revisiting Montegrioni and finding those artifacts? are they in past or present?

Okay, i got it. In present. But do getting them effects percentage of AC:B past completion?

Krayus Korianis's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Yukicore:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:
    [POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

[POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

I can get those items while revisiting Montegrioni and finding those artifacts? are they in past or present? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need to leave the Animus and explore Monteriggioni in 2012. That means you have to leave the animus and go out as Desmond.

Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Yukicore:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:
    [POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

[POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

I can get those items while revisiting Montegrioni and finding those artifacts? are they in past or present? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need to leave the Animus and explore Monteriggioni in 2012. That means you have to leave the animus and go out as Desmond. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude, i wrote that i have beaten the game and i can't exit the animus!!!

Krayus Korianis's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Yukicore:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Yukicore:
    [POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

[POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

You need to leave the Animus and explore Monteriggioni in 2012. That means you have to leave the animus and go out as Desmond. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude, i wrote that i have beaten the game and i can't exit the animus!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which means you'll have to beeline a new game, get to the point where you can exit the animus and get'em for the achievement.

I am sorry but you will have to start over. If you could get out than that would answer a lot of questions about the ending.

I would happily pay for a dlc for ACB called AC3 The Prologue which would restore the ability to leave the animus and give you a level playing as desmond...