So the game comes out tomorrow in the US, so I thought I should go ahead and make a thread for our favorite quotes from the game.

My favorite is when he goes to see his girlfriend at the beginning. (can't remeber her name )

Ezio: psst, <insert girlfriend's name here> open up.
    Girl: Ok, but only for a minute.
    Ezio: A minute is all I need.
    Girl: Indeed......
    Ezio: That came out wrong.

So the game comes out tomorrow in the US, so I thought I should go ahead and make a thread for our favorite quotes from the game.

My favorite is when he goes to see his girlfriend at the beginning. (can't remeber her name )

Ezio: psst, &lt;insert girlfriend's name here&gt; open up.
    Girl: Ok, but only for a minute.
    Ezio: A minute is all I need.
    Girl: Indeed......
    Ezio: That came out wrong.

&lt;Ezio's Mother&gt; You need to find yourself some new outlets.
    &lt;Ezio&gt; Mom, I already have outlets.
    &lt;Ezio's Mother&gt; I mean other than ******s.
    &lt;Ezio&gt; Moom!

Aw.... you already posted the ******s conversation. Now I have to think of something else.

i think i have heard in a battle that he says come on already i have a time to catch??? something like that

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Khasim83:
    &lt;Ezio's Mother&gt; You need to find yourself some new outlets.
    &lt;Ezio&gt; Mom, I already have outlets.
    &lt;Ezio's Mother&gt; I mean other than ******s.
    &lt;Ezio&gt; Moom! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I lol'd for ages after hearing that

Antonio: how can i possibly repay you?

Ezio: moneys always nice

Ezio says something like:

"Hurry up, I have to go meet a lady!" to a guard in a fight. but I think the wording is wrong... not sure...

Us lot over in Europe will have to wait till Friday to contribute to this thread. :-(

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by edbeano:
    Us lot over in Europe will have to wait till Friday to contribute to this thread. :-( </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, I haven't played it either, its just from the gameplay vids that have been released...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►