Hi everyone!
    I have a problem with my FB. I have the original version of the game and I want to play over the Internet. In order to do so I have to download and install the latest patch. I did so, but when I was trying to start IL-2 FB again, it was the same old 1.0 version of the game. Please help me anyone, I've sure tried every single patch but I end up with the same result. HEEEEEEEEELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!
    I have a problem with my FB. I have the original version of the game and I want to play over the Internet. In order to do so I have to download and install the latest patch. I did so, but when I was trying to start IL-2 FB again, it was the same old 1.0 version of the game. Please help me anyone, I've sure tried every single patch but I end up with the same result. HEEEEEEEEELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have u extract the patch file to the FB folder?

Yes I think so. This is exactly what happend: I downloaded 1.0-1.22 patch. I opened the file then the window self-extracter came up. I extracted it to the IL-2 FB folder. THen I restarted IL-2 FB and when it came up it still stood v 1.0 in the lower right corner! Help!

Can anyone please tell me how exactly you installed the 1.22 patch to FB

hmm lets see...from my past experience with all the patches I just download them and then extract them...are u sure u have extracted the files to the right location?

Skycat_2's Avatar Senior Member
    The patch will try to find your Forgotten Battles folder at the game's default location:

Programs/Ubi Soft/IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles (This is from my memory).

Be sure that your patch is is pointed at the game's folder -- wherever that may be.

WTE_Galway's Avatar Senior Member
    one easy fix is to buy the Ace Expansion Pack .. that applies all the FB patches for you automatically .. though you then have to patch the AEP of course

Taylortony's Avatar Senior Member
    leonart have you put the game on a different drive from c like D E F G Etc or in a folder like Games? If you have, the patch is extracting to the wrong place, you need to tell it where to extract to IE the game folder...

you need to tell it where the game folder is and extract it there, if it has worked ok there should be a read me for the patch in the game folder..

The default Game installation and patch extract path was
    C:\Program Files\Ubi Soft\IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles.

If you have put it to something like

C:\Program Files\Games\Ubi Soft\IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles etc you need to tell the extractor.

How to extract email from facebook?

Today I will share a basic however compelling tips that can be increment your business. So I found a thought regarding facebook and email promoting.

You can get your focused on traffic from facebook. Facebook can be a magnificent method to share content, connect with your supporters, and assemble your image. Theyre additionally incredible assets for developing your email list. When running a gathering is a piece of your advertising technique, getting email leads from your gathering is significant for a few reasons, the most basic being that you dont own your Facebook gathering. Facebook does.

What I messed with:

*Extract clients and discover their email from a fb gathering

*Extract clients who enjoyed a post/video of your rivals fb page

*Extract clients, occupation and job from linkedin gatherings

Depending exclusively on a Facebook bunch for connecting with individuals is hazardous on the grounds that Facebook can boycott your record or shut down your gathering whenever. In spite of the fact that Facebook doesnt boycott gatherings or records regularly, an almost certain hazard is that Facebook could throttle your groups natural reach. Many gathering proprietors (myself included) have seen Facebook preferring paid traffic over groups natural reach.

In light of these dangers, I recommend you plan your crowd development around the most dire outcome imaginable and center around developing something you own. At the point when you gather email delivers to manufacture your rundown, you own that rundown.

Likewise, when you have someones email address notwithstanding their gathering enrollment, you increment the odds they will see your substance and advancements. Albeit many gathering individuals dont take an interest in the gatherings they join, these individuals may even now be keen on you, and your substance and items.

Tip: To assemble email leads from Facebook , you just need a couple of instruments that most advertisers as of now have: email showcasing programming and a presentation page to convey a lead magnet to your adherents. For email programming, I use Mailbiz, yet many other great choices are accessible.

At the point when you build up your lead magnets, recollect that theyre not just about getting messages. Theyre an opportunity to construct a relationship with your gathering individuals and give them some genuine worth right out of the door, improving the probability theyll become long lasting fans and conceivable future clients.

1: Extract Email From Your Targeted Group or page By Mailbiz

MAILBIZ is a Must Have instrument For Any Professional Marketer to Extract REAL Email Addresses from Facebook and Any Website ! Quick and Accurate.Amazing device for developing your email list by assortment extremely successful and potential messages by doing this straightforward stunt.

*From FACEBOOK, It retrives all substantial email addresses by Subjects, Keywords, Interests.

*From FACEBOOK GROUPS, It removes all legitimate email addresses in all gatherings you participate or Any Public Groups.

*Just-propelled Trending gives rundown of most recent discharged items which bring high income. These are the most potential beneficial things you can undoubtedly sell when the opposition is low.

*Millions of items found in a moment or two. Make sense of your specialty quicker with incredible channels.

You Can Extract Email From Facebook with Mailbiz in 3 Simple Step

First Sign Up Mailbiz All in all Facebook Marketing Tools.

Stage 1-Select Facebook Group Email Extractor

Stage 2-Put your Targeted (group,page, or profile) id and press Extract

Stage 3-Finally Download the document as .csv or anything you desire.

This is the First and Best Way to extricate email,address and telephone from number facebook.

2: Post Links to a Lead Generation Page

The second one known as the direct strategy, you present something on your gathering that plainly expects individuals to share an email address to pick in. For example, individuals who know about online proposals for complimentary gifts, similar to this vector structures offer, will hope to enter their email address to get the picture records:

Despite the fact that this technique functions admirably, bunch individuals are frequently reluctant to click excessively salesy posts. To maintain a strategic distance from this issue, attempt a somewhat less immediate methodology: share a blog entry, video, or other substance that prompts an email pick in. With this backhanded methodology, change rates are regularly a lot higher than an immediate connection in a gathering. Furthermore, individuals can share your substance, which expands commitment.

Offer a blog entry, video, or other substance that prompts an email pick in.

To construct your email show, you have to normally post things that transform your gathering individuals into email supporters or assist you with bettering section existing endorsers. Every month, post a blend of lead magnets, tests, overviews, online classes, blog entries, challenges, recordings, etc. The more kinds of lead generators you use, the more individuals youll convert.

To assist you with posting all the more reliably, Facebook permits administrators to plan bunch posts, so you can design these advancements ahead of time. On the other hand, you can browse some outsider apparatuses like IFTTT, Buffer, CoSchedule, and Hootsuite that permit you to plan posts far ahead of time.

With these posts, you need a dependable following framework set up so you realize what posts work best for your crowd. A connection shortener, for example, Bitly, Sniply, or Clkim is a simple method to make your connections simpler to follow in light of the fact that the vast majority of these instruments give a type of accessibility. In spite of the fact that these devices are called link shorteners, the shorter connections are practically auxiliary to the following capacity.

In the event that your gathering is exceptionally dynamic, your posts can immediately get covered in the midst of the various action. Notwithstanding posting every now and again, you can likewise stick your post with the lead-creating connection to ensure bunch individuals see the post. Likewise, have a go at checking it as a declaration. To do that, click the three spots in the upper right of the post and pick Mark As Announcement from the menu that shows up.

To wrap things up, with the Facebook pixel introduced, you can ensure bunch individuals see your lead-producing posts by retargeting bunch individuals with advertisements that feature the post. The capacity to utilize the Facebook pixel with bunches is another element in 2018, and its simple to utilize. With your advertisements, you can urge individuals to pursue your complimentary gift.

3: Add a Call to Action in the Facebook Group Description

The gathering portrayal is another bit of gathering land that you can use to gather email addresses from individuals intrigued by your gathering. In spite of the fact that this portrayal isnt as noticeable as the spread picture, theres no damage in adding a lead-producing connection to it.

The cool thing about this strategy is that even individuals who arent in your gathering will see the connection to the lead magnet in light of the fact that the connection shows up openly. At the end of the day, you make the chance to assemble leads from individuals regardless of whether they dont join the gathering.

The gathering depiction is another bit of gathering land that you can use to gather email addresses from individuals inspired by your Facebook gathering.

After your endeavors begin to assemble your email list, ensure you email your new endorsers immediately while youre still top of psyche. In the event that you stand by excessively long, they probably won't remember you or may report your email as spam (which harms future deliverability rates).

An invite message likewise aches term commitment: endorsers who get an invite email show 33% more long haul brand commitment than the individuals who dont.

With a little straightforward work, you can make an email arrangement that not just sends new Facebook bunch individuals the complimentary gifts you guaranteed them, yet additionally robotizes follow-up messages that convert astoundingly well.

What do you think? Have you taken a stab at building your email list through your Facebook gathering? What strategies have functioned admirably for you? If you don't mind share your musings in the remarks.