Hey, will AC come to the 36... just kidding. (don't ban me,aaaaaaah, pleeaeaeaease.)
    hm, right, now that that's behind me. The real question ensues(?). How do you guys think the save system will work. Do you think it will be
    - a la chaos theory: choose your own time and place to save for an unlimited amount of times.
    - hitman: save anywhere but for a limited amount of times
    - like pandora tomorrow: checkpoint saves. i.e. after you spotted the mark, after you killed the mark and after you finish the mission.
    - or start a mission and end the mission in one go, and you only get to save after you finished the mission.
    I'm wondering.

Most probably, free roaming with safe houses where you can save, ala, GTA.

Lhorkan's Avatar Senior Member
    I hope it's like as good as any game. Save where ever you want, unlimited.

Save wherever, like the JAK games, but checkpoints ALWAYS go back to before the kill, unless the assassination has been completed 100% successfully. Even if you save afterwards, since the whole point is NOT that you do the kill, stop for a cup of tea and a cigar (I don't smoke, but come on! Cigars are cool!) and then run off a couple days later with the guards in hot pursuit.
    You make the kill, and then you run. And then you get high with your Hashashin buddies.

SpyderNynja's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by OH_DragonBoy:
    You make the kill, and then you run. And then you get high with your Hashashin buddies.
    lol I agree.

Yeah, different contacts met, to talk with to save your psotion in the game. i wouldnt expect A la Metal Gear Solid saves

available saving at any spot/point in the game. i hate games like halo cause the levels are long and u can only quit when u reach a checkpoint but for some unknown reason i can never come back to that check point when i start up the game again...

The saving system is crucial to this game! That's what ruined Dead Rising for me...it needs to be whenever you want but ALSO a fair amount of checkpoints each mission so that (like me) if you forget to save the game it will do it for you and you won't feel like destroying your controller all of the time.

probably either
    -Some sort of checkpoint type thing (ie: pop-waterfountains)
    -Specific People ( like Fences[people you sell stolen goods to])
    -His house (if he has one)

HorTyS's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by FragKing1:
    The saving system is crucial to this game! That's what ruined Dead Rising for me...it needs to be whenever you want but ALSO a fair amount of checkpoints each mission so that (like me) if you forget to save the game it will do it for you and you won't feel like destroying your controller all of the time.
    Same thing with me, the saving in DR was HORRIBLE!!! hopefully it's either a save anywhere from the pause screen, or something like Prince of Persia/ GTA where there are designated spots you can go to and choose to save...