Step 1: Carefully focus on a chair. Difficulty level depends on the consumption of beer.

Step 2: Sit down(on the chair). Difficulty level depends on the consumption of beer.

Step 3: Enjoy your beer. Difficulty depends on the proximity of your wife.

This has been a tried and proven method by many. If step 1 and step 2 seem a little too difficult, go directly to step 3 and repeat as necessary.

No thanks necessary.

Fritz

Another possible solution.

Limit yourself to one patch,........

over one eye.

Fritz

all this wobble talk? havent a clue. or this torque lark people keep mentioning. Never had these problems in my trusty yp-80, me262 and p38. Haven't tried any other planes in the sim yet though.

cheers fruitbat.

MLudner's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by thefruitbat:
    all this wobble talk? havent a clue. or this torque lark people keep mentioning. Never had these problems in my trusty yp-80, me262 and p38. Haven't tried any other planes in the sim yet though.

cheers fruitbat.
    Obviously, you are sober while in flight. Others don't have that problem. The difficulty is when the entire room starts spinning ...

Originally posted by MLudner:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thefruitbat:

cheers fruitbat.
    Obviously, you are sober while in flight. Others don't have that problem. The difficulty is when the entire room starts spinning ...
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Simulated stall? Wow, immersion

Fritz

MLudner's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by Pirschjaeger:
    Another possible solution.

Limit yourself to one patch,........

over one eye.

Fritz

And, if you cannot see after applying the patch, put it over the other eye.

If you still cannot see then you are blind. Use the force.

wayno7777's Avatar Senior Member
    How come when I look up I see the ground????

Originally posted by wayno7777:
    How come when I look up I see the ground????
    The ground is falling, daaaah.

Fritz

Badsight.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Pirschjaeger:
    No thanks necessary.

Fritz
    but i must anyway !

Fritz you have changed my life! , when can i buy the 7 CD program to help save all my freinds ?

Originally posted by Badsight.:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pirschjaeger:
    No thanks necessary.

Fritz
    but i must anyway !

Fritz you have changed my life! , when can i buy the 7 CD program to help save all my freinds ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude, I love your enthusism and all but please stick to and finish the beginner program first. Skipping steps will not allow you the full benefit of the program.

When the pressure is too much, count the bubbles in your beer,....backwards. It's very theraputic.

Hukt on foam werkt fer me!

Fritz