RocketDog's Avatar Banned
    The Bf-109 cockpit looks very good. Much better than the ones in IL-2, although just like IL-2's Bf-109 someone appears to have chopped the nose off immediately in front of the cockpit. The list of features also sounds very interesting, with different weather conditions etc. I just hope they can deliver.

Definitely worth a look, anyway.

Regards,

RocketDog.

Kotp's Avatar Junior Member
    What interests me is that the detail on the ground looks soooo much better than anything ive seen in IL2 or PF , i mean look at those trees , it actualy looks like a tree and not a big clump of orrible green vegetation like IL2 has , on the downside if its true its Single player only then what a complete waste !

RocketDog's Avatar Banned
    List of flyables to date:

1. Spitfire Mk IA
    2. Hurricane Mk IA
    3. Bf109 E-4
    4. Bf110 C-4
    5. Ju87 B-2
    6. Ju88 A-1 (gunners)
    7. He111 H-3 (gunners)
    8. Do17 Z-2 (gunners)

I think "gunners" means "gunners only", and that the bombers aren't pilotable and are flown by the AI.

Regards,

RocketDog.

Well,I still have and stil play Rowan's BoB wioth the 0.98 patch from BoB/MA Dev Group. The campaign system is truly awesome,the best I've ever seen.And the game has the feeling of beeing there at the timeof BoB.When you are in the map screen you hear al the information about new air raids etc,noises and so on.And When you are flying your Spitfire to battle the biggest impressin is the amount of German aircrafts...this game shows whac does it mean to have crowded skyHowever-FM is poor,damage model is poor also....I hope the new BoB will be much much better.IMHO it is not a threat fot Oleg's BoB as we all know Oleg's previous sims ()and I'm sure "Oleg's BoB" is equal to "better BoB".

Check out their forums guys:

http://shockwaveproductions.com/foru...5472315dd840f8

I'm downloading a leaked movie from their forum as we speak.

The campaign sounds great Macca44

I plan on getting both BoB sims Oleg's and this one

Hi there , Snoop!

I've seen the movie you mentioned, quite nice, have to admit.I hope they will make the FM and DM much better then in Rowan' BoB.Mhhhmmm....Take off in my Hurricane and lead the mighty 303 Sqdrn to battle ,to defent the poor British civilians down there....
    In Rowan's BoB I also liked the fact ,that all the Squadrons had real names of their commanders - so for example - 303's British commander - Kellet is there and the sqdrn has its real code letters.Love it.

Gimme gimme gimme!!!!

models are all wrong...outside of the hub cap on a 109e was white..theres is black, and that was a maint. panel that was sqaure in front of the tail gear..they have some round thing..

...models are way too far off to be a enjoyable game

Hi there Macca

I think they are improving the flight models

That sounds great, it really looks like it is going to be a very immersive sim

I just watched the 1969 BOB film a few days ago It would be great to fly as part of one of the Polish fighter groups gota It's good to hear they use real squadron commanders

I look forward to flying this sim with you and the other FI. It also sounds like it is going to be a great single player experience

I look forward to it ,too, Snoop.Hope somebody releases it in Poland,otherwise I will have to use my freind in Germany to get it (which means additional costs - chocolates,flowers,when she's in Poland,etc).
    If the game happens to be good - I'll get it for sure!

Salut m8!

I hope they release it in Poland on the same day as everywhere else

s!
    Snoop