just picked up lock on gold, this game rocks, the A-10 is the best, don't know if I will come back to fb. the f 15 is a bit much though, you can go to 30,000 feet in a few seconds, but what for? the A-10 does everything, like a jug times ten, I am an admitted and commited ground pounder after all. but what is best, from posts I have read, if you get an extreme system, the game just gets more amazing. a little buggy, but still much better game than I thought it would be. way to go who ever came up with this thing, many similarities with FB, like mission builder etc. I bet Oleg knows a bunch of the people that worked on it.

Perhaps this should have gone in the Lock On forums?

Just a thought.

heh.. those jets shoot up to 50k ft in a minute... I was getting into it for a while.. but came back to IL2

It was pretty interesting for awhile, but oh so complicated. I tried for a week to figure out just the F-15 but got so tired of it. I like WW2 better though.

LOMAC kicks a$$

polak5's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Praetorian_Elite:
    It was pretty interesting for awhile, but oh so complicated. I tried for a week to figure out just the F-15 but got so tired of it. I like WW2 better though.
    Yerr dont feel bad same thing happen to me with Allied Force.