This is a Petition for Players to sign, requesting that UbiSoft and TQ Digital/Net Dragon Websoft rework their Contract to allow the English-Written, International Version of Heroes of Might and Magic Online be played in all Countries, without restriction.

We would like to show UbiSoft that we enjoy this Game and would like to be allowed to continue playing when Open Beta begins. We hope that in placing our IGNs (In-Game Names) and Countries here, we can show that this Game is played all over the Globe and would be profitable to Open up to all to play.

================
    ---------------------
    ================

I xhuta13/John-Paul, of the United States, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

I Jaminah/Celina, of the United Kingdom, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

I EvilKing, of Australia,, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    I am going to move this here-
    Heroes of Might and Magic V General Discussion

I Jmayfield Of the United States Sign this petition to allow the English version of homm Online to be played Internationally and to REMOVE the ip block for anyone outside of Asia. I will discontinue my purchase/support of ANY UBI GAMES OR PRODUCTS and will return any game made or having any relationship to your company.

FLR from malaysia, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. IP restriction is just going to lower the amount of players.

Leisses, of Brasil, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

i Nare Ilfirin of Luxemburg, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

I QwertyusFirst of Russian Federation, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

capm's Avatar Junior Member
    I, Capm, of Belarus, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►