Acrimonious_Nin's Avatar Senior Member
    ok did anyone else notice that at the end,where william opens the doors of the van and you kinda camera glide to the cave..did you see the symbol(female)that lit up? at what i believe is the door to the mega-vault...sooo is desmond gonna commune with a goddess or something or is rebecca this so called "eve" that he needs to go through the gate with as juno said in brotherhood? cuz they seem to be in the middle of no where unless desmonds right hand is is "key" cuz i see no other "female" around to accompany him...cuz you know the only person that knew the truth kinda got deleted, unless those 2 extra gates were created by s16 for desmond..I hope!

RzaRecta357's Avatar Senior Member
    Probably a dead end when they get there. They already set us up for disappointment with a William line.

William : If were lucky, another prize. If were really lucky, something to end this miserable war.

I'm sure we'll only be lucky, or semi lucky.

What I don't understand is that if all these temples TWCB built failed to save the world, why are we bothering with them this time?

Were not.

He said there was ONE temple that housed the important stuff and to go there.

The Grand Temple failed too. It was the last one they tried and the best attempt but it was still an epic fail.

Exactly. Why start over when you can start half way in?

Acrimonious_Nin's Avatar Senior Member
    i have no idea it makes no sense , and i think they left out a big part in the whole revelations storyline ..which is the part where WE the gamers KNOW what desmond has to do ...cuz in my honest opinion there was no MAJOR revelation like truly does any one who finished the game know what he has to do..cuz it seems like desmond,his right hand, and that wall (plus the apple) are gonna save the world....like put the ENTIRE war on hold...we gotta stop the pesky sun from throwing a fit at us the earth ppl lol

But TWCB were miles ahead of us technologically. If they failed, how can Desmond and co. hope to succeed? They should commit group suicide and save themselves the pain.

Easy. He does whatever they were doing with the technology...only faster.

As they only ran out of time and got cooked. They probably could of stopped it had the real WW1 not been going on above.

But Desmond is not a TWCB brainiac. He worked as a bar tender.