Buzz_25th's Avatar Senior Member
    Since I post 5 times more than you do. Think how much I get it. Yet, I don't whine about it..[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    25th_Buzz
    <center>

zethin's Avatar Banned
    I get those all the time too[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img]

[b]<font color="#006400"><center>

<marquee width=340>Forum Ranks: Forum Norwegian, Elite Ops, Veteran, 3rd Echelon Op, Master Of The Smiley, Citizen Of D'ni, Thread Wizard, Mercenary, Silent Assassin, Excessive Chatter, <font color="gray">Over 2250 Postings, <font color=FF8C00>Purple Lord Of The Forum, <font color="#006400">SC Forum Day-Time Shift CET, <font color="darkred">USER ID: 3299273, <font color="gold">On The Forums Since: March 23rd 2003.....</marquee>
    <font color="darkred">
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    <marquee width=375>Zethin's Respect List: FO, Freaky, DC, mp, bergey, Evo, njcl, S7N, NSA, WinsK, SEANY, kimi, usa, SC9, d2d, Skate, Aj, Spin, Bored, vpc, Troy, Sangsta, SKULLS, iamiubu, like_a_ghost, Slayer, D- & NCell, stivens...</marquee>

<font color="#006400" size=2>(PM me to join "The Family")
    <marquee width=340><font size=1 color="gold"Members of The Family: <u><font color="darkred">Don: Zethin</u>, <font color="gold"><u>Consigliere: mp3vd</u>, <u>Sotto Capo: freakishly</u>, <u>Comare: FisherObsession</u>, <u>Contabile: spam_fisher</u>, <u>Assassin: davidcain</u>, <u>Shylock: WinsK</u> <u>Capos/Capas: Alien_Slayer, S7N, pinkcar36, dark-shadows</u>, <u>Goodfellas: halo_99, SplinterCell-9, NightCrawlerEvo, njcl, SEANYBOYT, jackslate13, Da_Shoota, stivens, silentcell_03, DCell, dmaskiew89, gcnking, SWWDTS, Shadow_123</u>> <u>...Weapons Of Choice: Thompson 1927 (aka "Tommy Gun"), Colt .45</u></marquee>

Click here to get no place at all!
    </center>

Pies are lame. How about these?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    25th_Buzz
    <center>

Hawgdog's Avatar Senior Member
    yeah, too often the ol' timeout. But, sometimes late at night...the search engine works and it makes up for it! [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

<center></script>The Original HawgDog
    Join the club! Enlist today!
    Names similar still available- HogDawg (no hyphen) Hawg-Dog, HugDawg, HowgDog,Hawg-Dog (use hyphen), And I believe Hawg-Doggie(pending)

B.E.L.B.H.D.

Your new here huh? You notice he didn't say I was wrong..[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

25th_Buzz
    <center>