I just got the AC2. (i also have preordered ACB)
    I like playing on a PC.. But dont PC players get any kind of achivements like i belive they do on console ??

in AC2, and as far as I can tell in ACB, the only achievements are the ones through uplay. Atleast on steam I dont see anything for achievements for ACB.

AnthonyA85's Avatar Senior Member
    The only achievements AC2 and ACB will get on the PC platform is Uplay actions and rewards, and we only get 4 of those, most of the rewards for AC2 were pretty useless/redundant, but rewards for ACB look slightly better, you can find all the information about the Uplay actions and rewards here AC2 Uplay rewards/Actions on PC

There are achievements. There is a link to Web Battle thingy on the launcher. Lots of achievements there.

AntiChrist7's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Windrius:
    There are achievements. There is a link to Web Battle thingy on the launcher. Lots of achievements there.
    wow never knew that. but it seems bugged to me. it says for example that i only have 68% feathers, but i'm wearing the auditore cape.... Same for equipment and restoration...

It loads your last played savegame, maybe you played an other one?

AntiChrist7's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by JerfyNL:
    It loads your last played savegame, maybe you played an other one?
    Well one savegame wth 82% synch, but thats a year ago since i touched it. but now i know what to do, get 100% with al my 3 savegames, in the wait that brotherhood comes out :P