An easy way to get those extra assault points you need is by playing terrorist hunt on villa. First make sure that you have c4 in your inventory. Right as you start up the mission tell your men to hold their position, take a left and post up on a wall. Put a silencer on your gun. As you peak out the corner you will see a a guy's head sticking out behind a car, take him out quickly with an easy headshot. Then take a right and walk up the stairs and place a c4 on the door. Walk back down the stairs and start shooting the door but do not detonate the c4 yet. Then once the terrorists open the door blow the charge and if you timed it right you should have killed 3 guys with the c4 giving you a lot of assault points. You can do this over and over again to get a lot of assault points.

if there is anything i missed please let me know

Originally posted by ninjanut33:
    if there is anything i missed please let me know
    The fact that no one cares.

Sorry, buddy.

Wow that was rude. Hes hust giving us tips to get A.C.E.S. Anyways thanks ninjanut.

Thanks, I'll have to try that since I only need a couple hundred more till I have my AK-47. Another good way is to do Lonewolves, Density high, realistic on CQB training, rush to the wall where you spawn and throw grenades into the room past the room with the ladder, throw 4 grenades in a row and it will get you 8-14 points.

Originally posted by Techbone:
    Wow that was rude. Hes hust giving us tips to get A.C.E.S. Anyways thanks ninjanut.
    I apologize. You are completely right.

Hey Guys, Another easy way to get some CQB. Do terriest in junkyard on realistic on low. Take out the first 8 guys just outside that door.

1st throw one frag on teh right landing ont he back area of the truck ont eh far right and throw one between that truck and the one next to it. should get 2-3 assalt kills.

Then take out the next few guys. once you have 12 guys left head down the ladder by the first truck and run down to the end of that tunnel.

Use any gun you want and stand by the box at the foot of the ladder. (make sure everyone else stays behind and covers your backside. As they come down teh ladder take them out. Should come down in waves of 5-8 terrest at a time. That would be 3 point cqb at close rang for each guy.

SwiftViolet_'s Avatar Junior Member
    I made these 2 videos for the xbox.com R6V2 forums a while ago; they show 2 great ways to get marskman and assault in T-hunt (CQB Training)

Assault: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FP5EUCzE2M

Marksman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOp725iC-bY

Swift---Nice,, ill have to try those. thanks

SwiftViolet_'s Avatar Junior Member
    You're welcome

It does work. I used the marksman system to get my level 20 back in march; took me a hour max if I remember.

With the Fan pack update I used the assault system to get from 89 to 100; on and off it took me 5 days.

Check out the descriptions; I put how much you get if you follow the videos.