I have betean assassin creed 1 on the 360 and was about to play it on the PS3 to see what format I like better but only if it was going to add anything for your new game in assissin creed 2 when it comes out. Will it do anything for your assassin creed 2??? Thanks,

Braxto's Avatar Banned
    I'm pretty sure thats a no..... i mean its a different character. What benefits would you get from altair to ezio. Haha the actual game :P

sm312's Avatar Senior Member
    Well I'm replaying AC1 since my 360 RR'd and deleted my save file so and going to get AC2 on PS3
    But on-topic: I think it will not effect one bit

Alike the above posts, I doubt it.

The only connections between the games will be Desmond and maybe some in-game cutscenes that refer to Altair.

Only thing that would make sense is having the security pen or not.

See I didn't think so either but when AC1 came out and everyone was asking about the end of the game not actually having and ending UBI said that you would be picking up right where you left off. I was expecting some actual accomplishment in the game. Maybe the science lab you interface with. Otherwise the AC1 Ending was total crap... I much like other I know where waiting for AC2 just so ther would be some resolution. Remember you where not really Altar, you where just his decendant plugging into a virtual inteface living out his life in the VR world.
    I also Beat it with the 360 and was about to go through with the PS3 to see what platform I would like it better in but there should be some ties. Story or achievements.
    It would be nice to hear from UBI for some confirmation before I waste all the hours again going through it on the PS3.