1. #1
    Hey guys have you heard of Saboteur, its going to be almost similiar to assassins creed, its a Free Roaming WW2

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=If0ehrm-6aQ
    Share this post

  2. #2
    the_assassin_07's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Depends...
    Posts
    3,046
    Yeah that game looks wicked! I like the paint feature.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Paint Features? I just want to try out the melee XD, Only thing i dont get, when an area gets liberated. Everyone will come out? So then what can you interact with everyone there? So much questions, i cant wait for this game.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    the_assassin_07's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Depends...
    Posts
    3,046
    Yeah and can you actually free-roam!? That's so cool!....
    Share this post

  5. #5
    They did say "First free roam WW2" Somewhere, and it makes sense, because he said you can scale buildings and stuff, im sorry i can see this game being better than assassins creed, not saying assassins creed is ****, they both will be good, but this is kind of a new concept aswell.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally posted by kppgno80:
    They did say "First free roam WW2" Somewhere, and it makes sense, because he said you can scale buildings and stuff, im sorry i can see this game being better than assassins creed, not saying assassins creed is ****, they both will be good, but this is kind of a new concept aswell.
    Sounds like it's gonna be a good game, but please don't say it's gonna be better than AC. You ain't played it yet.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Originally posted by the_assassin_07:
    Yeah that game looks wicked! I like the paint feature.
    Paint features and free-roaming? it's about time they made a WWII FR game, the last decent WWII game i played was COD2, COD3 did'nt live up to the hype after all.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Whats up with the paint feature? I dont really get it
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Originally posted by Boromir323:
    Whats up with the paint feature? I dont really get it
    Me neither and btw wtf is up with that Tom French wicked

    quote:
    Originally posted by kppgno80:
    They did say "First free roam WW2" Somewhere, and it makes sense, because he said you can scale buildings and stuff, im sorry i can see this game being better than assassins creed, not saying assassins creed is ****, they both will be good, but this is kind of a new concept aswell.
    Yu really can't say it will be better by just looking at this vid and without having played both AC and saboteur
    Share this post

  10. #10
    SCARFACE_47's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    715
    simple paint feature
    if there is more nazipower it is dark and paintless
    if you killed much naziiiiiiiis it will get colourful

    but way to go making WWII without a fps
    Share this post

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►