...and I need to talk to DuxCorvan about the button trajectory in the "Yellow Forum Gone" thread.

TIA
    Cloyd

AndyJWest's Avatar Senior Member
    The banana forum is online again now, and I'd think you'd have more luck asking there, though I doubt anyone would hand out Oleg's phone number, even if they had it.

If you want to talk to Dux, why not PM him?

Edit----
    'Button trajectory'? I think you'd need a firearms licence for those!

How come cloyd is the only one with a little writing over his avatar? Who is this person? Is he special?

I hope you can speak Russian, Cloyd.

Waldo.Pepper's Avatar Banned
    I had hopes for this thread. It really could have been funny. But so far ... nothing.

AndyJWest's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Waldo.Pepper:
    I had hopes for this thread. It really could have been funny. But so far ... nothing.
    Yeah, it works like that. The thread title has little to do with the ultimate content if it is going to be interesting (as opposed to useful). What it needed was the OP to explain (or better hint in some obscure way) why Oleg had to contact Cloyd, and he sabotaged it himself by referring to Dux's eye-opening link.

I think Raaaids approach works best. Don't try to plan ahead, just launch a random posting into cyberspace, and see how well it flies...

TheGrunch's Avatar Senior Member
    Bah, raaaaid's booooring. He's like that stage teenagers go through where they're like "OMG I'm so crazy lol! Random!" but all the time.

OLEGMADDOX WHERE IS TUBE LAUNCHER

This is the "Spitfires made of wood" guy isn't it?

He's just seen BoB:SoW and he's pi$$ed.

DIRTY-MAC's Avatar Senior Member
    I think Raaaids approach works best. Don't try to plan ahead, just launch a random posting into cyberspace, and see how well it flies...[/QUOTE]

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►