Mouse Cursor not visible

Hi all, I recently purchased the game, but when i start it i am unable to see the mouse cursor. The mouse is working - I can select menu objects when they light up if im moving the mouse, its just the cursor that is not visible. Thanks

Altar of Eternal Servitude does not work

Necropolis first mission, altar of eternal servitude does not work.. no bodies are being shown there, I cannot resurrect anything because there is nothing there. Lots of troops are getting killed in battles but none is in Altar of eternal servitude..
    Its unable to finish this mission without it.. just bought the game :/

Lost all my data

On for honor, After a random update that seemed out of nowhere, I lost all of my data. Does anyone know how to fix this?

tutorial bug?

I cannot go through the gate for the last fort. I don't know if this is a bug or if I am missing something. I have explored everywhere I can, I think.

Angel of Mercy Contamination Zone Bug

I can’t get into the contamination zone as something is blocking me from getting on the pipes that are the entrance to the zone. Idk if the pipes have somehow moved slightly back off the curb wall?

might and magic 6

Hello, the buyer of the game power and magic 6 is paired with activation through uplay, but why in steam the usual version is power and magic 6, in uplay power and magic are 6 shades of darkness. Is it possible to make one common regular version?

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by marian5zl Go to original post
    Necropolis first mission, altar of eternal servitude does not work.. no bodies are being shown there, I cannot resurrect anything because there is nothing there. Lots of troops are getting killed in battles but none is in Altar of eternal servitude..
    Its unable to finish this mission without it.. just bought the game :/
    Hey marian5zl - I apologise that your post here was missed. If you are still playing, and this issue is still ongoing, could you please advise me of the troubleshooting steps you've performed so far to address them? Did you try starting a new game, and did the same issue occur at that same point of the game?

Originally Posted by SparkedBlade76 Go to original post
    On for honor, After a random update that seemed out of nowhere, I lost all of my data. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Hey SparkedBlade76 - this thread is for issues in Might & Magic Heroes VI. If your data is still missing (though I suspect the issue will be resolved, as data is stored on our servers for For Honor) please reach out to us in private via a support case or Live Chat for further investigation to take place.

Originally Posted by ronehjr Go to original post
    I cannot go through the gate for the last fort. I don't know if this is a bug or if I am missing something. I have explored everywhere I can, I think.
    Could you provide a video of the issue for us to review please, ronehjr? What was the last action you remember completing?

Originally Posted by WarriorElyon Go to original post
    I can’t get into the contamination zone as something is blocking me from getting on the pipes that are the entrance to the zone. Idk if the pipes have somehow moved slightly back off the curb wall?
    Could you provide a screenshot or video clip demonstrating the issue please, WarriorElyon? Have you performed any troubleshooting so far for the issue?

Originally Posted by DukeTem Go to original post
    Hello, the buyer of the game power and magic 6 is paired with activation through uplay, but why in steam the usual version is power and magic 6, in uplay power and magic are 6 shades of darkness. Is it possible to make one common regular version?
    I'm afraid I don't quite understand your query, DukeTem - are you concerned that the versions sold on Steam and the Ubisoft Store are not identical?

Could you please elaborate as to the exact issues you are facing?