I personally didn't, but I have a friend who did so I'm trying to get as much info out of him as I can lol

I went. It smelled like pickles

Originally posted by primerib69:
    Wait, did you actually go?

Originally posted by primerib69:
    Use of pickles in AC:Brotherhood CONFIRMED.

Seriously, did you? How was it?

Great. And no hahaha it didn't smell like pickles.

I was just wondering what the people who went thought...you guys who were lucky enough to go have to give us some inside info!!! I need a new info fix

SlimeDynamiteD's Avatar Senior Member
    I heared it was so crowded that people waited 4 hours to play one game, than walked around a bit and then went home waste of money.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Edited for Language</span>

Ru1986's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
    I heared it was so crowded that people waited 4 hours to play one game, than walked around a bit and then went home waste of money.
    <span class="ev_code_RED">Edited for Language</span>
    Time and Effort too. Why would you want to play games with strangers bizarre concept i wanna play games either on me own (i know that sounds sad but im not pretending to be cool im a bit old for all that) or with me mates who i know not random strangers who probably have far to much free time to turn up to something like this.

i was in Gamecom it was really bad!!
    1. super long lines for gaming, i used some A.C techniques (gentle push , blending) so i was able to wait only 10 minutes and played for 20 more (the game starts with a counter of 8:50 min) after the 8:50 min of gameplay you are requested to leave the ubi stand.
    I hid back and was able to fool them and re-gamed again. heheheehe

So, the game starts with character choosing you got all of the chartechers that are mentioned. I used the Executioner which has two abilities in this version, fast running (like a super sprint) and smoke bombs.

The game included a very small map (i went almost everywhere) and 8 other ppl to kill.

i can add more info just ask