ok i know that this may sound weird but minerva said something about a templars cross and what is the templars cross well it is the sign of the crusaders and then lucy was sadly killed...BUT.....BUT lucy was near the apple and Al Mualim said that the apple makes illusions and this may very well be and illusion either that or she's been wounded and then desmond can use the POE ( piece of eden ) to heal her wounds and if you wait like ten minutes after two guys say he's in shock put him back in the machine not rebecca or shaun but 2 guys

Umm people know that it's not Shaun or Rebecca at the end.

MagnifyHope's Avatar Senior Member
    Umm... sorry, but you're 11 months late with that theory...

Clearly not a troll.... Have you seen his threads?

I know im behind a dude on youtube came up with this theory i think it's just good i can come to a website like this and have people to talk to that know the same or a little more info than me cause at my place i never shut up about it and my dad always says he's sick of it so excuse me if i want someone cool who likes the same awesome game to talk to!

blazefp's Avatar Senior Member
    Lucy is not a templar
    sorry, but you're 11 months late with that theory...
    and the most probable theory about ACB ending is that it was all a Desmond's illusion created by Juno (not Minerva, she was only on ACII) to make him faint and get the sixth sense.

AntiChrist7's Avatar Senior Member
    OP: ill give you a cookie if you can count how many threads already have the same subject

kalo.yanis's Avatar Member
    Originally posted by ACdork12:
    ok i know that this may sound weird but minerva said something about a templars cross and what is the templars cross well it is the sign of the crusaders and then lucy was sadly killed...BUT.....BUT lucy was near the apple and Al Mualim said that the apple makes illusions and this may very well be and illusion either that or she's been wounded and then desmond can use the POE ( piece of eden ) to heal her wounds and if you wait like ten minutes after two guys say he's in shock put him back in the machine not rebecca or shaun but 2 guys
    Please come back when you've thought of a brilliant and/or innovative theory that is not featured on this site:
    http://assassinscreed.wikia.co...assin%27s_Creed_Wiki

Thank you.

REBECCA IS PREGNANT WITH SHAUNS BABY AND THAT BABY IS ACTUALLY AL MUALIM.

Originally posted by ZzFinzZ:
    REBECCA IS PREGNANT WITH SHAUNS BABY AND THAT BABY IS ACTUALLY AL MUALIM.
    I second this theory.