View Poll Results: What city will you spend most time in?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Venice

26 50.00%
  • Florence

12 23.08%
  • Rome

8 15.38%
  • Tuscany

6 11.54%
    What city will you spend most time in? I think I will spend most of my time in Venice.

What city will you spend most time in? I think I will spend most of my time in Venice.

I'd have to say Florence just for the buildings and such..although Venice will be fun just swimming around in its canals

SWJS's Avatar Senior Member
    Probably Venice, because it has a beautiful teal-blue tint to it, and the canals actually have crystal-blue water, dispite being the city's sewer.

I'll also probably hang out at the villa a lot too, considering the fact Ezio has an Assassin Basement with statues of famous assassins. But meh, that's just me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cryps1:
    I'd have to say Florence just for the buildings and such..although Venice will be fun just swimming around in its canals </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like the look of Venice especially at night time.

tuscany country side

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
    Probably Venice, because it has a beautiful teal-blue tint to it, and the canals actually have crystal-blue water, dispite being the city's sewer.

I'll also probably hang out at the villa a lot too, considering the fact Ezio has an Assassin Basement with statues of famous assassins. But meh, that's just me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sweet another fan of Venice. =D

Azugo's Avatar Senior Member
    Tuscany. I love the country-side and I like the tint of the skies.

I would say Rome...
    but..*ahem* arsuf *ahem*