The First mistake is when the main guy goes up to the guards and attacks them

Notice the Guard(Right side) has his sword slightly drawn

Now his sword is fully drawn on his right
    Now hes running away from other oncomming guards

Notice the guard circled. look at the main guy, hes jumping off of the building.

Now the guard is standing still and way ahead of where he originaly was and the main guy just pounces on him.

ahem
    first: there was a scene in the trailer, when time slowed down and camera focused on altair (the main guy, as you called him). there was enough time for the guard to take of his sword.
    and if you look carefully, you notice that its the same hand
    second: there were many guards chasing altair. so he jumped on another one, not the one in circle.

ahem , Watch the trailer and youll see when the guy is in the air the next scene the guard had the sword drawn all the way out.
    Also on the 3rd picture there is no one in front of the guard, just citizens.

I think that the poster above is right about the first mistake.
    However, i'm pretty sure the second picture is actual gameplay (notice that when there is a close-up on altair's legs on the roof the floor is not made by wood)so they had to combine it somehow with pre-rendered (third picture)after Altair's jump.

HorTyS's Avatar Senior Member
    upon further inspection of the trailer, i noticed that there was a gap in the time between the first 2 pics the thread starter posted. it shows Altair in the air, then it switches to him landing on the victim. there is a gap in the timeline, a gap in which the guard may have had the time to fully draw his sword, so i think that 'mistake' is also wrong. the second 'mistake' CAP7NCAM noted was also not correct. if you watch, the guy that Altair jumps on was just another guard who happened to be standing below the building Altair jumped down from, he wasn't part of the chase, he was just a guard standing there that Altair took out by jumping on him before he could even start chasing him....

this is what it looks like to me, i could be wrong though...

SpyderNynja's Avatar Senior Member
    yeah both those mistakes aren't really...mistakes

Lhorkan's Avatar Senior Member
    Yes. Think before posting. Analyze the trailer. Watch it a hundred times before trying to correct the devs.

lol

Lhorkan's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by CAP7NCAM:
    lol
    ...make that 200.

lol this is the funniest song Beautiful Needler
    and you guys get mad too easy "make that 200" lol

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►