Ok so I have 100% sync and vr training at mostly gold and silver with one bronze. I have the fallowing Outfits:

Plain Cape
    Auditore Cape
    Borgia Cape
    Florentine Noble Attire
    Armor of Altiar
    Altiar's Robes
    (LOCKED)
    Desmond
    Raiden

What I really want to know is what is in between Altiar's Robes and the Desmond outfit and how to unlock it

Drachen? armor.

you seem to be missing medici and venice capes that you get by being level 30 on project legacy.

deskpe's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by ninja_7_7:
    Drachen? armor.
    yep thats the spot thats in

kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by xerxesofthe:
    you seem to be missing medici and venice capes that you get by being level 30 on project legacy.
    I have all those and both of those capes and I am still also missing that one so it must be the drachen armor which I also don't have.

I hope this is the Drachen Armor and I hope we can have it soon. As for the Venician and Medeci capes they show under the Borgia Cape... and there is still the Locked slot... =(

Sorry for being noobish, but how do you get the Borgia cape? I have all the outfits except the Capes and the missing slot of the 'Drachen armor'. But I would like to have the set
    EDIT: Sorry for forgeting, I do have the Auditore cape tho, so i'm not a complete Noob

LordWolv's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by The_red_egg1:
    Sorry for being noobish, but how do you get the Borgia cape?
    Collect all the Borgia flags.

The Drachen Armor was an exclusive for the collector's edition.

Originally posted by xerxesofthe:
    You don't get the Medici and Venician capes for being level 30, you get them for completing the Mnemonic 'Auditore Trail'.