In an article that I ran across recently it was stated that we will play Ezio through various stages in his life. I, for one, believe that this will add an interesting element to the experience...Much better than playing as a 50yr old character the whole time, lol.

Yeah I think it will add alot to the story. This didnt really need a new thread though. Welcome to the forums!

true but i would prefer not to play as a 50 yr old man at all

I don't see why people don't like Ezio's age. I don't see a problem with it. Age doesn't slow down people! Look at Solid Snake and Sam Fisher

true but i just like the idea of being a yound bad *** assassin and not a old assassin thats seen to many days

thekyle0's Avatar Senior Member
    I doubt it will affect the gameplay anyway. Besides, rarely see his face while playing you can just fool yourself into thinking he's stil young.

not if he has a long gray beard lol but yea you have a point

Well, now that I know he ages I can truly appreciate the sexy Antonio Banderas(sp?) voice.
    Cause I didn't think the voice fitted a man in his early twenties, late teens.

To be honest, i would be more scared of an older assassin, it means he has more experience and therefore killed more people.

Youger assassins might make mistakes and get killed young.

You see less older assassins and loads of young ones.......with age comes wisdom....and sometimes insanity but thats another story

Originally posted by ForsakenMessiah:
    To be honest, i would be more scared of an older assassin, it means he has more experience and therefore killed more people.

Youger assassins might make mistakes and get killed young.

You see less older assassins and loads of young ones.......with age comes wisdom....and sometimes insanity but thats another story
    Hence the nut shot, eh? For me, it wouldn't matter who i play, just as long as they kick *** would be a good enough reason for me to like them : )