Been wondering what the personal assassin is and what they do for ezio for awhile now. What do you guys think.

In the Cesare Borgia trailer, it shows Ezio on a roof with Machiavelli and another guy who is wearing the exact same robes as Ezio (plus equipment such as a crossbow). I reckon this is the personal assassin. This is all we really know about it.

*WARNING!! Speculation alert*
    Everything that follows is my own pure speculation.

I think you will be able to designate a "personal assassin" at any point when you don't have one already set; once set it can only be undone by their death. The assassin gets the ability to level up to one level BEYOND the norm for your apprentices and at that level they get your robes. They can use special items such as crossbow, double hidden blades, and the gun. They have their own BAM token - they are not partnered with anyone.

The personal assassin, however, does seem to be tied in to the story (seeing as the footage of him with machiavelli is clearly scripted), so I think your first assassin recruited will automatically become the first "personal assassin". I don't think we'll know anything for sure until the game is actually released.

/speculation :P

cool. could you put up the link for the cesare trailer of you could please. ?

I know i saw that. It looks amazing to say the least

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmNn5jfoUH0

right there buddy my favorite trailer...

The 'personal assassin' isn't Ezio's assitant. He was the leader of the Brotherhood before Ezio. I'm not sure of his name?

SPOLIER! HIGHLIGHT TO SEE!!
    <span class="ev_code_WHITE">During the last battle with Cesear Borgia, it is the leader of the Brotherhood (before Ezio) who actually kills Cesear, then Ezio himself!</span>

Originally posted by RBBoydo:
    The 'personal assassin' isn't Ezio's assitant. He was the leader of the Brotherhood before Ezio. I'm not sure of his name?

SPOLIER! HIGHLIGHT TO SEE!!
    <span class="ev_code_WHITE">During the last battle with Cesear Borgia, it is the leader of the Brotherhood (before Ezio) who actually kills Cesear, then Ezio himself!</span>
    Sounds kinda weird. Ezio's personal assassin killing him. Where did you find that out?

wait hold the phone...no i said hold the phone!ezio dies to another assassin?! humbug!!! and this guy would have to be 80 to be the leader "before" ezio...idk bout that one bud...can we get a link?

Naow, i have heard (i am pretty sure it was a UbiGabe tweet) that you can't make an assasin your personal assassin until he is lvl 10.

Originally posted by Rakudaton:
    In the Cesare Borgia trailer, it shows Ezio on a roof with Machiavelli and another guy who is wearing the exact same robes as Ezio (plus equipment such as a crossbow). I reckon this is the personal assassin. This is all we really know about it.
    I'm pretty sure this is a master assassin, as in, one of the Brotherhood that has been upraded to level 10.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►