in the gameplay vids, when he takes out his hidden blade, how does it come out by itself like that???
    i dont see him hitting a button or anything?

sephris67's Avatar Junior Member
    Magic.

as stated before, he has a ring on his pinky that is attached to the device.

yea magic. He pulls a switch with his pinkie most likely

in one of the vids patrice says it slidesd out with a sudden movement of the hand

In the concept art, he's got a ring on his pinky finger which he uses to get the blade out. Altair always flexes his fingers before his blade comes out.

But then it doesn't seem to be there in the renders... *scratches head*

Hey Kaxen, better say goodbye to your magic powers of knowing about the game that no one else does. They will be over tomorrow. I'm sure they will be missed.

Originally posted by iPlunder:
    Hey Kaxen, better say goodbye to your magic powers of knowing about the game that no one else does. They will be over tomorrow. I'm sure they will be missed.
    Don't remind me! Though it's already been usurped a bit by people who have the game already, though no one questions my knowledge compared to them.

Your one of the only people that people on here trust, because alot of other people are trolls who say they have played it.

Thebrownfish's Avatar Member
    Originally posted by iPlunder:
    Your one of the only people that people on here trust, because alot of other people are trolls who say they have played it.

We KNOW that you did indeed play the game. Wallow in the knowledge that you still no more than most brits until Thursday at earliest (maybe Wednesday for a lucky few)