Untill we know for sure what is happening from official sources, i would like to ask everyone to stop making false statements and speculate about what went down between 1C, UBI and American plane makers... and what kind of addon Russian version gets and who does what when and how. This mass histeria got to stop. It doesn`t do any good, trust me.

Thanks.

Untill we know for sure what is happening from official sources, i would like to ask everyone to stop making false statements and speculate about what went down between 1C, UBI and American plane makers... and what kind of addon Russian version gets and who does what when and how. This mass histeria got to stop. It doesn`t do any good, trust me.

Thanks.

I have been following this pretty intensly and the only thing louder than us bunch with information is us bunch without information.

With the internet being an instantaneous source of news an information vacuum is something of an anethma to a lot of people.

I say we should all just chill out a little, let the dust settle and wait for something official. I'm pretty sure that we WILL be given the reasons why various US planes have had the kybosh put on them. Yes, it is a shame, no, I dont understand why either.

Any speculation at the moment is exactly that: speculation. Without information all we are doing is making noise and getting upset. Patience has its own rewards.

WOLFMondo's Avatar Senior Member
    Fair enough.

*sits patiently waiting for PF addon*

(running in circles in the room) - -- AHhh we all gonna die!! ahh all gona die ahhh!!!!!

That is what seems most people are doing now.

Please.. breath deep and think.. or at least hit your heat at table so you won't have to scream loud anymore.

I remember same thing happening 2 years ago with OpenGL cause SGI was going to sell some patents to M$. There were thousands of GL programmers running aroud in circles screaming " we all are gonna die!!! The world is doomed!"

The result.. the news were 500% exagerated. The cahnge was amll and no one noticed it.

Huh?

What's going on?

Somebody point me to the Oleg thread please.

what is this about Ivan??

Oleg Maddox said:
    "We will not make new P-47s not because we don't wont it, but because of very serious reason that I can't tell you currently. Maybe later it will be possible to tell and you will understand us completely. And we will not make several other types of planes for PF (or PF+FB+AEP) due to this reason as well."

and

"This (He meant add-ons) and several others probably will be done, but only on CD for Russian version and market and only for a merged install.
    I'm sorry to tell it isn't for the rest of the world.

If only Publisher will be interested in add-ons that we ordered to complete by third party for only Russian market (new maps, new planes, new ground vechicles, etc), then we may do multilanguage version for the rest of the world.

However part of these things will be also present in Western version for free."

Leadspitter, one more stunt like this in the public forum and not PT...and i`ll suspend you for few months. It`s getting tiring. Your a little backstubbing makes me sick. Wanna talk to me about my moderating style, PT me. If you hate me that much, report me.

Good day.

Hi,

So, let me get this straight...

There will be an add-on for the Russian version only but the 'world' version may or may not appear some time later.

Can someone actually be honest and upfront here and say whether this (trademark infringement etc) is actually the reason why PF was released in the form that it was (unfinished) because I'm getting pretty ****ing pissed off with the piecemeal snippets of 'information' that are put forward on these forums now.

Ivan...you said last week that a patch would be out in one week. When will this patch be available to the world and what will it contain?

And no, this isn't a 'where is my patch boo-hoo' complaint; it's just a reasonable request under the circumstances.

Cheers,
    Norris

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►