I just installed this and before I begin I have a few questions...
    1) I notice that the latest patch is 1.31. Is there a screen in the game that tells me what patch version I'm currently running? Does 1.31 (or any other patch) do anything but improve MP? I will not be using multi-player. Also, I read somewhere to install 1.30 first. Is this necessary? Oh, and if I do install this, *where* exactly do I put it?
    2) There is a file that contains extra maps for the game. Where would I put these maps and does the game tie directly to them at the end?
    3) What is the 'ATC' download I've seen do? And where does this go?
    Thank you very much.

I just installed this and before I begin I have a few questions...
    1) I notice that the latest patch is 1.31. Is there a screen in the game that tells me what patch version I'm currently running? Does 1.31 (or any other patch) do anything but improve MP? I will not be using multi-player. Also, I read somewhere to install 1.30 first. Is this necessary? Oh, and if I do install this, *where* exactly do I put it?
    2) There is a file that contains extra maps for the game. Where would I put these maps and does the game tie directly to them at the end?
    3) What is the 'ATC' download I've seen do? And where does this go?
    Thank you very much.

jzorro's Avatar Senior Member
    If I remember correctly, the only patches for Pandora were for multiplayer which you cannot play anymore anyways. Extra maps were created by users for multiplayer- there are none for single player.

Ok, thanks for the reply... so, if I'm not interested in MP, I don't need the patches anyway. What is that 'ATC' download, BTW?

jzorro's Avatar Senior Member
    Advanced Tactical Center. Relates to multiplayer.
    http://pcgames.gwn.com/news/story.php/id/5722/ATC_for_B...opularity_Soars.html

Thanks a lot. You are 'The Helpful One'...