I need an answer because I loved having the courtesans that would fight with me in AC II. HELP ME PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Evan52395's Avatar Member
    I guess they wanted to isolate each of the 3 groups. If I courtesan can fight, why need a mercenary? If a Mercenary can lure guards miles away, why need a thief?

You just attack guards. The courtesans really suck though, they only have a knife and no armor, so don't expect much help.

you don't, they are there to distract, mercenaries attack and do the job stupidly well to the extent you are not needed :P

Attack Guards then Hire them.

Ru1986's Avatar Senior Member
    The Courtesans still defend themselves though they are just rubbish at fighting but as others have said they are not ment for battle.

Why w'd u need ladies fight for you ? o.O just wonderin .. anyway they are for luring guards .. as if u wanna walk undetected and go through area's surrounded by guards .. thats the courtessans job .. there is thieves /mercenaries those can fight , thieves can lure/fight aswell so use the thieves if u want both of the jobs

AntiChrist7's Avatar Senior Member
    they are rubbish and fall down at one hit.

like said, they all have their advantages and disadvantages.

AnthonyA85's Avatar Senior Member
    Courtesans fight in AC2? Since when?

Everytime I've hired a group of them during a fight, they always get hacked to bits by one guard, while the rest of his friends concentrate on me. The first couple of times it happened, i thought it was a random fluke, then i tried it a couple of more times, and to be honest, it's quite amusing in some way.

and as far as i've seen, they've never defended themselves.

XxSYD3WINDERxX's Avatar Banned
    I've never had to use Assassin recruits or any of the factions for that matter, other than to complete guild challenges. Not meaning to boast, but they are redundant if you're a one man army, even when stealth is needed, there's always a way by yourself...

Come on Ubi! I want something challenging!