Does anyone know anything about the new Battle of Britain sim that was supposed to be available this year? Shelved? Posteponed?

Does anyone know anything about the new Battle of Britain sim that was supposed to be available this year? Shelved? Posteponed?

Two weeks be sure...

Seriously though, originally was planned for November this year. Postponed to at least June '07.

DuxCorvan's Avatar Senior Member
    My advice is to go to a forum called "Oleg Ready Room", where all your requests and questions are always promptly answered.

Don't forget to adress the developer this way: "Oleg: When are getting the new game?". One way to call his attention is referring to his prefered topics. For example: "Oleg: what happens with Fw 190 forward view?"

You always have quick answers there.

Try!

leitmotiv's Avatar Senior Member
    Don't pay attention to DuxCorvan---he used to be a KGB interrogator. If you want to know exactly when it will be released... NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry Oleg-------not the heavy duty wire cutters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What we do know of SoW:BoB is looking GREAT so far. Don't even ask as to when it will be released. It will be finished when it is finished. It will be much more than anyone can possibly imagine be sure (and I can imagine quite a bit! ). There is a link to many screenshots that have been released so far. Here it is if you have not seen it.

http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/restranger/

Enjoy these many pages of SoW:BoB screenshot glory...

There's a new sim??? Cool!