Title says it all.

More social stealth, less fighting.

Half in animus, half in reality, and what keksus said

Kekus i feel the same way. In brotherhood stealth was never really required. I could finish missions by just fighting guards. I want stealth to be harder and more required. I want to feel like an assassin. Half in animus and half in reality would be a good idea. this way everyone is satisfied.

I want to see Ezio's ending already...like settling down, and has a twist that he actually has a kid, something like that

lot more more of a challenge(they act like one man can take on an army) and no call for assassins help(just they follow you and assassins side missions) Less health, smaller armor and taxes or money that goes to the other guilds (ezio cant have all the money)

kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Keksus:
    More social stealth, less fighting.
    I want the opposite of that. I don't enjoy stealth it's frustrating. I like how ac handles stealth by giving you the option to do so if you want or you can just jump in rambo style. It doesn't force you to be stealthy like splinter cell which drives me nuts. And I have to say I felt acb had too MUCH stealth. also those stupid times races which i hate. I hate anything timed. I absolutely loved the game though don't get me wrong. For the next game I really want the french revolution and a lot more of info on desmond and his direct origins. I would also like to be able to fly around in the actual city you're in and not just in an annoying side mission. another thing about the side missions is not to force the player to play through the whole stealth part to get to a machine. It would be better if those two parts were seperate and you can replay through the stealth part or you can just skip straight to the machine part. other than that I honestly can't imagine how they could improve much on this next to perfect game. the combat could maybe use some tweeking I know a lot of people always want things more challenging which makes no sense to me. If I wanted a real challenge I'd go to math class. In a video game there needs to be a good balance. I feel the fighting is kind of a pain. It is super fun but the blocking feature is basically useless in this game and unless you are using the hidden blades you can't really counter against a seeker or papal guards so you can't get a chain going very easily. it's just a little frustrating but it could be fixed to be really awesome.

ChaosxNetwork's Avatar Senior Member
    Well I want an ancestor to start with and for Desmond to only have around 30%-40% of the game.
    I would like the ancestor to be Egyptian perhaps or somewhere exotic as who said the ancestors have to continually go forward in time?
    I would like there to be preparation missions for the main assassinations lime in AC1 not there be luck like in ACII and Brotherhood.
    To have them expand the idea of having a brotherhood as far as they can go.
    To go EVEN further with the whole rebuilding places.
    For you to chose were your HQ is different buildings and you make the decision more variety to game and different things happen as a result.

FrankieSatt's Avatar Senior Member
    What I want is a real game that is worth the $60 price tag. I dont' want an expansion or a DLC, which is what Brotherhood was.

I want a new game, new engine, new graphics, improved game play. I want something that looks, feels and plays like a new game.

Originally posted by FrankieSatt:
    What I want is a real game that is worth the $60 price tag. I dont' want an expansion or a DLC, which is what Brotherhood was.

I want a new game, new engine, new graphics, improved game play. I want something that looks, feels and plays like a new game.
    Well, then, AC2 wasn't really a new game. It had the same anvil engine, mostly the same gameplay, only some tweaks to freerunning and combat and some adjusting to the colour schemes. Also, a new storyline was written.
    They did that in AC:B, too, you know. If you want something that looks, feels and plays like a new game, go play a different game, then.

Also (to everyone whining about stealth requirements), if you don't like stealth, then don't play the AC franchise. It's an integral part of it.