The_Stealth_Owl's Avatar Banned
    I want to go on a Murdurus Rampage and tak all the planes on 1 on 16 (I'm the 1)

I'c done it before, but I can't decide witch plane to do it in.

I'm thinking the Corsair.

No, I am not normaly this violent, don't know what happened, I guess I'm just a little angry from school, when I almost had to stay after school to do my work, that I didn't do; becuase I was thinking about IL2 and aircraft.

Whats the best plane to do massive dogfighting?

Owl

If its unlimited ammo, I would suggest A6M2-21. But you have to be very good to engage more than one opponent at a time with it and avoid getting shot.

I have an ntrk of me doing this surviving a long time with the A6M2-21. PM me.

For everything else You have limited choice, J2M5,Tempest,F4U-C,FW-190 A-9/D-9,G-10,Spit HF IXE are the other choices. These planes however will need you to have some alt.

DKoor's Avatar Senior Member
    IMO J2M5, FW-190D9... these two types could be the best depending on your style. Their performance is awesome.

B-29 Silverplate

Killing spree? This is not Unreal Tournament. Or any other cheesy FPS title.

I have a wide variety of style,sometimes I like to come from out of the sun, pounce from a cloud, epic TnBing, Diving, Floating, Vertical Scissors is my strongest tactic (also my favorite), Inverted Scissors, oppisite turning, <STRIKE>Ctrl-E</STRIKE> energy tactics and more...

Unlimited ammo? J8A or I-153. Flown right, it's almost impossible to take them out with anything other than another biplane.

TinyTim's Avatar Banned
    The answer completely depends on what aircraft type(s) and pilot skill you will fly against, and partially also on what settings you are going to use. Some posters suggested I-153, J8A and early Zero - well, if you are going to fight faster planes than these types, AI will simply fly away from you, at least on higher skill settings.

Tell us the type and skill of your targets, and we might be able to give you some useful suggestions.

Veteran P-40s and Ki-61s.

All my difficulty settings are turned on, except for No cockpit.

Then only an A6M3 would do. if you need some speed use the A6M5C

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►