I'm sick and tired of these damn ping limits. Most are set to 400, which is roughly what I get for these European servers. Basically what thats doing is saying 'Only we can play! Mwahaha' And its giving me the ****s. Yes you do get servers in different areas, but they never last long. I've had enough of this alienation!

pourshot's Avatar Senior Member
    Yep it’s a pain, but what can you do we live a long way from most servers on hyper so I can only suggest you stick with the ones based in OZ.

Is the Winds of War Server (in the States) also unplayable/too far away for you?

Nah don't worry about it guys, just a sudden spasm of rage, my nets been actin up lately

And yeah Winds of War is a fave

Originally posted by HotelBushranger:
    Nah don't worry about it guys, just a sudden spasm of rage, my nets been actin up lately

And yeah Winds of War is a fave
    Yeah...i was just going to say that our ping kick isn't set that low (depending on the map we set it between 500-1000)

It's not the ping,Bush...It's your cangaroo smell that does it mate.....

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    US based servers are mostly OK for us Aussies, but the Euro ones that set a ping kick are mostly marginal if they allow us at all. Personally I don't understand why they set it so low, the server bandwidth and timecheck setting are far more important for good gameplay.

Oh well, it's their loss

Run your own server then...

Originally posted by triggerhappyfin:
    It's not the ping,Bush...It's your cangaroo smell that does it mate.....
    Shame ya can't spell it right mate

But you do have a point...

WWMaxGunz's Avatar Senior Member
    Doesn't setting a lower ping keep the warpage down?

Back in 98 I saw that if everyone on a server was also playing the same local ISP that
    the action could be near instant tight. Ping to my ISP was 10ms.