Hi there,

Are there any a/c in the game that have radar? I'm interested in making some night fighting missions with bf110 or mosquito.

Hi there,

Are there any a/c in the game that have radar? I'm interested in making some night fighting missions with bf110 or mosquito.

leitmotiv's Avatar Senior Member
    No dice, ace. That is supposed to come with BOBSOW.

Shame! suppose i could just use mini map icons and pretend.

The "wings over vietnam.europe/strike foghter sims gave just what you want buddy...

great fun using the radar!

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php...&showfile=1579

me-262 radar equiped with working radar..

Me-110 with working radar..

more aircraft have this feature also. I have used them and they are really cool!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> ...That is supposed to come with BOBSOW.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

....and if you want to find the BOBSOW you surely need a good radar in the night!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by spacefrogs:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> ...That is supposed to come with BOBSOW.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

....and if you want to find the BOBSOW you surely need a good radar in the night!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BOB..."Storm of Where TF ?"

To find BOBSOW you need a genie.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stalkervision:
    The "wings over vietnam.europe/strike foghter sims gave just what you want buddy...

great fun using the radar!

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php...&showfile=1579

me-262 radar equiped with working radar..

Me-110 with working radar..

more aircraft have this feature also. I have used them and they are really cool! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aw, come on, SV, those are from need! They look like 1998. I checked them out and gagged a year ago.