I realize we can't have OT's all over the place, but I think the Cycling thread got shut down awfully quick.

The thread was not unlike some other community building threads such as "who we are" or "hey who's the oldest player". Just kind of getting to know each other more and share some common interests. Just wanted to say that.

At any rate, nice, nice ride CRASH. 62cm eh, you must be a tall drink of water. I'm exactly 6ft and I race a 55cm. Good luck to you guys that are racing this season.

Oh yeah, I fly everyting from Jugs to P38s to Wildcats these days.

I realize we can't have OT's all over the place, but I think the Cycling thread got shut down awfully quick.

The thread was not unlike some other community building threads such as "who we are" or "hey who's the oldest player". Just kind of getting to know each other more and share some common interests. Just wanted to say that.

At any rate, nice, nice ride CRASH. 62cm eh, you must be a tall drink of water. I'm exactly 6ft and I race a 55cm. Good luck to you guys that are racing this season.

Oh yeah, I fly everyting from Jugs to P38s to Wildcats these days.

11 OT topics on first page Astro.. a bit too much. Don`t you think? GD turned into pilots lounge - unfortunately. Still pushing for combining PF and GD with little success

Airmail109's Avatar Senior Member
    Humph!!!!!!!!!!! Awwwwwww cmon it makes a change from the.........."My FW190s so f****** porked....I just can F****** believe that oleg would do this....I quit.......Im going back to CFS2"....threads!

ytareh's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah Ivan I know its a minority sport but seems no less off topic than many other threads.Ironic I have forsaken bike racing for IL2/PF and now am championing it!Debating whether to trade my Trek 1200 winter training bike in for an X800 XT/6800 ultra/Corsair RAM etc!Sold Giant TCR Carbon/Dura Ace 10 racer at end last season.Irish 10 mile Time Trial champ 1990.....

Airmail109's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah and Im a downhill mountain biker as well as an XC rider!!!!!!! I Looooooove downhill.........OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ive spent my money on for a BOB rig on a new downhill bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well guess ill have to start saving again! Im very pleased with my Scott anyway!
    Ytareh...........dont give up riding dude!!!!!!!
    You will miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have respect for roadies.......I could never do what you guys do!

Rgr understand, Ivan.

I know u mods have to make judgements all the time to keep things going smooth. Appreciate the reply.

I do agree with the other chap, nice change from "my .50s are porked."

LEXX_Luthor's Avatar Senior Member
    Yea, but my .50 used to buy a pack of gum, now they porked it.

If there were some other new information, about any of the pending releases {i.e. PF patch, BoB(yes, I read the other post) etc,..} then I'm sure the number of OT posts would be less.

Having said that I will also say that there are times when I look at the OT stuff even before I look for anything else depending on the status of the forums at the time.

Does that make any sense?
    Whatever. I'll go back to sleep now.

TB

Right now, all I'm reading here is OT stuff. I want BoB info, then I'll read some on topic threads.