Hi, my little question is, how can i play assassins creed brotherhood on ps3 in russian?
    i live in germany and my version of acb is only in english/german/spanish/italian. must i buy a russian version in the soviet or what? is there even a version in Russian?
    What are my options?

thanks in advance.

PS: sorry for my bad english, but I think you understand me already.

Considering they went through the trouble of making assassins creed in Dutch, yes i think you'll have to order it in Russia.(Or buy it there)

kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    try setting your entire system in russian assuming you have a ps3(I don't know if xbox can do that) but usually the game will play automatically in whatever lanuage your console is set in. I'm pretty sure the xbox can do that too.

ChaosxNetwork's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah you have a few options, try changing your system setting language to Russian.
    If that does not work you will have to spend money and order a game from Russia or buy it there.

I have my PS3 change the system to russian, but i can´t play in russian, its automatically going in language english, and i don´t can select russian.

wait, you live in germany and speak russian?

^ what's so wrong with that? There are foreign people in every country you know...

@DarkicoN14, yes i can^^
    i´m a russian and born in the russia. but i live in germany.

it means that you normally should be able to speak the language of the people of the country you live in. would be like i live in russia but dont speak russian, but nevermind.

best is to buy the game from a russian seller.

@UBISOFT-Gamer,
    i can speak german too, but it would more interesting when i play it on my native language.
    and german bores me slowly.