Liberation Skies Part I Ver. 2.0,Jug and Havoc Normandy campaigns by Gambit21.
    FB+PF Compatible.

This is a hand crafted 21 mission campaign that I at first created for the P47, and now the A20 Havoc. It has been reworked, with battlefield smoke added, US ships, and a few little mistakes corrected.
    There are MANY static cameras, which can be used to watch the many ground battles. This is often at least as entertaining as flying the mission! Cycle through them with the Ctrl/ F2 key. The ground battles are orchestrated, tested, adjusted tested again, etc. These battles are intense, and amazing to watch. Consider watching them first, then flying the mission yourself later! Cameras are placed where action is, or WILL happen. If you check a camera at the beginning of a mission and nothing is there, check again as the mission progresses.
    I€ve spent MANY hours on the original version of this campaign, with plenty more over the past week updating it. Each mission took 8 or so hours to perfect on average. You will find this campaign to be a big difference from NGEN, or DCG generated campaigns. PLEASE give me feedback! I would love to know what you think. I can be contacted at jimmcdavid@comcast.net

The custom skin pack should be used with this campaign, and the pack is the same for both the Jug and A20 versions. At the very least, if you need to install the P47 skins, especially if you€re running the P47 campaign! To get the player Skin to show up for the P47 campaign, go to the Quick Mission Builder
    Select LSP_Jug if you are running the P47 version.
    Install all other custom skins in their respective folders.
    Custom Jug skins are by Sooty. Some 109 skins by Hammerd are included as well. One of the default skins was used for the A20 campiagn, as IL2 skins wasn€t available for a custom skin. The default one is quite nice.

Gambit21

http://www.airwarfare.com/Sims/FB/fb...gns_gambit.htm

Liberation Skies Part I Ver. 2.0,Jug and Havoc Normandy campaigns by Gambit21.
    FB+PF Compatible.

This is a hand crafted 21 mission campaign that I at first created for the P47, and now the A20 Havoc. It has been reworked, with battlefield smoke added, US ships, and a few little mistakes corrected.
    There are MANY static cameras, which can be used to watch the many ground battles. This is often at least as entertaining as flying the mission! Cycle through them with the Ctrl/ F2 key. The ground battles are orchestrated, tested, adjusted tested again, etc. These battles are intense, and amazing to watch. Consider watching them first, then flying the mission yourself later! Cameras are placed where action is, or WILL happen. If you check a camera at the beginning of a mission and nothing is there, check again as the mission progresses.
    I€ve spent MANY hours on the original version of this campaign, with plenty more over the past week updating it. Each mission took 8 or so hours to perfect on average. You will find this campaign to be a big difference from NGEN, or DCG generated campaigns. PLEASE give me feedback! I would love to know what you think. I can be contacted at jimmcdavid@comcast.net

The custom skin pack should be used with this campaign, and the pack is the same for both the Jug and A20 versions. At the very least, if you need to install the P47 skins, especially if you€re running the P47 campaign! To get the player Skin to show up for the P47 campaign, go to the Quick Mission Builder
    Select LSP_Jug if you are running the P47 version.
    Install all other custom skins in their respective folders.
    Custom Jug skins are by Sooty. Some 109 skins by Hammerd are included as well. One of the default skins was used for the A20 campiagn, as IL2 skins wasn€t available for a custom skin. The default one is quite nice.

Gambit21

http://www.airwarfare.com/Sims/FB/fb...gns_gambit.htm

wayno7777's Avatar Senior Member
    Thanks. Will try it.

DD_NL's Avatar Senior Member
    Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable.
    [ Daily Bandwidth Limit Exceeded ]
    PowWeb Hosting offers 5Gb of BandWidth a Day!

Cool, will try

Awesome! Thanks for your hard work.

Fish40's Avatar Senior Member
    When you say FB+PF compatable, do you mean the merged install, or could it be used on both games seperately? Also, where do the files get copied to? The "read me" is alittle vague. Thanks for your help.

..downloaded and installed! Thank you Gambit!..

Hi!

This campaign is really great! You must have put a lot of time in it!
    I've only flown the 3 first missions, but it looks really good!
    It's a bit hard on the cpu, with 40+ planes in the air, though.
    I'm really enjoing the campaign, and are looking forward to continue with it tomorrow.
    Thanks, Gambit!

Skarphol

Fish40's Avatar Senior Member
    Can't someone please answer my question? I really would like to try this one. Thanks