How can we really fly either side in Midway or Pearl Harbor, without Torpedo planes, I don't understand why they were left out, ( with a few exceptions) Can we look forward to some, I would be glad to pay for them.

How can we really fly either side in Midway or Pearl Harbor, without Torpedo planes, I don't understand why they were left out, ( with a few exceptions) Can we look forward to some, I would be glad to pay for them.

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    I can understand why they were left out:
    1) Lack of time: Avenger is three (or four) stations.
    2) Lack of sources: Until recently, I don't think they had any information on Japanese torpedo planes. There were no surviving Devastators and there probably never will be enough data on those.

Now the problem is the US companies are greedy and are preventing the incusion of certain planes. That means the Devastator is unlikely unless this gets resolved.

Flyable Avenger, Kate, and Jill would be nice however...cross your fingers very hard.

CKY_86's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VW-IceFire:
    Now the problem is the US companies are greedy and are preventing the incusion of certain planes. That means the Devastator is unlikely unless this gets resolved. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

danm right there being greedy ah well that means possibly more luftwaffe planes lol

FW190 WITH TORPEDO PLZ

sapre's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LBR_Rommel:
    FW190 WITH TORPEDO PLZ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Wasn't that a "torpedo shaped bomb"?

Some flyable torpedoe planes would be most appreciated. I put my vote in for at least an
    AI Fairey Barracuda.

HOw about even those old British byplanes that were used to sink the Bismark, I'm sure they are available

pdog1's Avatar Senior Member
    whats the point, torpedo bombing is a joke, anyone can do it, it takes no skill and its not realistic, its turdtastic

OH YEAH???? Tell that to all those guys who went down on the Bismark... I think they might disagree with you. as for what skill??? do a little study of ww2 history, perhaps you might change your mind