slo_1_2_3's Avatar Senior Member
    ok i was after a b-25 i was in ki-43 i dove on it hit it a few times and pulled away only to find it doin barrle rolls and backflips then it chased me down and used the forward guns to shoot me down then it broke off and got one of my wingman now this just seems realy weird to me i never seen one do this stuff before especially a bomber anyone else have this happen?

Never had it happen to me...only cuz that's what I do in that bomber.

The B-25 can be fierce in some of the dogfighter servers especially if it has the speed and energy to chase you down with those forward guns.

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    I've shot down a couple of 109s and a Zero using the B-25's forward guns. They get overconfident and fly infront of you and bammo!

Not done that with the B-25

But I've nailed a few JPN planes with the A20G nose guns

im not talkin abnout human pilots online im talkin about the AI b-25 did it
    i think the AI are gaining some skills

icrash's Avatar Senior Member
    AI got mad skills. I've seen 'em try to df in a QMB against me & my squadron. The scary part was the '25s were the cannon armed models. Think they got 1 or 2 of my guys if I remember.

I remember in IL2 original, playing through the Sturmovik campaign and being moderately surprised at being downed by the big cannon-armed Ju87 on more than one occasion

which b-25 has a cannon? is it in pf standalone?

El Turo's Avatar Senior Member
    [insert favorite "owned" picture here]

M2morris's Avatar Senior Member
    As a matter of fact I had a Japanese (AI) D3A1 torpedo bomber act like it was a fighter once. Freaky thing to see. I was dog fighting with the dam thing. It crashed into the ocean on it's own like a possessed mindless killing machine and I was Dennis Weaver in a Dodge Dart in the movie "Duel" and the D3 was an 18 wheeler truck with a ghost driver. AI identity problem maybe.