<span class="ev_code_PURPLE"> I have NEVER seen a boy in imaginetown, </span>

Balletgrl's Avatar Senior Member
    Because the only avatar available to make is a girl... but there are boys! IF you include Chef Pierre and Jordan...

hermione2011's Avatar Senior Member
    This site is meant for girls and there shouldn't be any boys besides jordan and chef pierre, and besides they are computers, they aren't real! And boys have a lot of websites for themselves and its nice for us to have one by ourselves and not for them.

Mikaela-Rose's Avatar Senior Member
    There is one problem! Boys COULD be on this site, as girls. Weird, but it could happen!

Hermione is right! Boys have a lot of games for them. Imagine Town is a place online where girls can get together and have fun without being bothered!

Originally posted by UbiLorelai:
    Hermione is right! Boys have a lot of games for them. Imagine Town is a place online where girls can get together and have fun without being bothered!
    alright,alright I get your point,
    Could you name 1 website thats ONLY for boys,
    where girls CAN'T register?

sakuramei's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by XxcosmostarxX:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UbiLorelai:
    alright,alright I get your point,
    Could you name 1 website thats ONLY for boys,
    where girls CAN'T register? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There isn't, but there are a lot of games (not even just websites) where you can only be a boy.

Though, I know several guys who would play this if they could be a boy because they think the art style is really nice.

I personally can't think of 1 game where it is just boys, but I prefer it to be just girls any way!

Elizabeth pretty Starbright

Boys shouldn't go on Imagine Town. They can't do anything on here! It would be boring to them! I used to go on Barbiegirls.com when I was about 8. Then boys started going on it and talking to girls! It ruined my fun on that website and now the website is shut down because of the boys. The boys ruined everyones fun on there. NO MORE BOYS!
    ~Charlotte Melody

my friend said that 1 time a boy played as a girl and he asked her out so that could happen if this place was for boys and girls and if a boy is playing as a girl and wat if they start calling us "baby" or saying some girl on here "hey babe" thats wat could happen or even "wanna b my girlfriend?" and if that happens wat if imagine town closes then

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►