Why?

Why does there seem to be less and less CoOps? Why more emphasis on AirQuake dogfight servers rather than on historical planes sets with mission-based objectives.

Even on servers with "missions" it seems like 99% of the pilots are in their usual fighters and nobody wants to hit the main objectives to win the game.

Just curious.

Why?

Why does there seem to be less and less CoOps? Why more emphasis on AirQuake dogfight servers rather than on historical planes sets with mission-based objectives.

Even on servers with "missions" it seems like 99% of the pilots are in their usual fighters and nobody wants to hit the main objectives to win the game.

Just curious.

I hear you bro.

Sounds like there relishing the good old arcade mind set to me. Remember RedBaron free for all.

NOT FOR ME

COOPs are the source of flight excellence.

I feel proud when, going down in flames, my enemy realises there is no refly.

Absolutely, and I feel it's the only way to bring out the best in this game's potential. It's the only "full-real" there is.

Nothing like knowing you can't just shoot someone down and then run away to get your points while abandoning your mates to realise what team work is all about.

i can no longer DF for hours

multiply Coops are this games saving grace

when im on , 9/10 flights are coops

Seahawk89 & co are the usual suspects , coops are our trade. will host / fly anything

big time coops fans are also the FL , MD , DR squads , GunNrun is another long-time coop fan/host

besides them , you also cant miss VFC_Sir_Robin when he spanks VFC_Host into gear

getting a coop going is as hard as getting a respectfull 1v1

well over 95% of flying time for me is in COOPs

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    Most of what The Redtails do is coop related...... 332nd VFG... 99th FS......

We have the occasional DF forays.. some of us.. but Coops are what we do.. most our coops are made by 99th_RedDiamond .. but I have made a few and so has 99th_MosDef...

Coops are where it's at in this sim. The thing i like most about Coops is that they can also be run as single missions when you are alone.

Coops rule hands down. Finding one and finding the right bunch to enjoy Teamwork is even more treasured.