AFJ_Locust's Avatar Senior Member
    Why are the ac so bouncy now Is this realistic also ?

Bouncy but torque seems to have vanished and certain planes don't bleed E.

A big step backwards.

Well, the planes I have flown so far have not been bouncy. 109's, FW's and KI.

The rudder

Im not sure if it is realistic or not but it seems to Osilate and swing around much too wildly

GoToAway's Avatar Senior Member
    Why are you complaining? You should be thrilled that it has taken a step back away from realism in the torque department. Now you can "play" again.

GoToAway Posted Thu October 20 2005 20:13
    Why are you complaining? You should be thrilled that it has taken a step back away from realism in the torque department. Now you can "play" again.

===============================================

O stuff it would ya!

I been flying this stupid sim since it was released

Im not complaining A-hat Im asking questions, learn the differance

On a side note, Ive been tweeking & tweeking for 6 hour's trying to find a decent stick settings within the sim, seems it just will not go low enough

Id take 401 back in a heartbeat compared to this..... ???

Personaly Im starting to feal like we are Olegs personal ginie pigs & hes experimenting for BOB using this Sim and the community as a test bed.

O well Im off to test a few hundred more stick settings maybe Ill try 0 0 0 0 0 1 2 3 4 5

Originally posted by GoToAway:
    Because the move was a bad one and the fun is diminished.

I realize that some folks who couldn't think through the problem will like this better, but Oleg's playing to the lowest common denominator.

Originally posted by Cossack13:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GoToAway:
    Because the move was a bad one and the fun is diminished.

I realize that some folks who couldn't think through the problem will like this better, but Oleg's playing to the lowest common denominator. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Cossack

I think he was talkin to me mate

I had complained about some issues in the past

Im not trying to ***** or cry or whine I just asking questions, maybe I installed a bad patch?

cuz something seems so very wrong, In my wildest dreams the ac would never fly like this

Im gona reinstall Fresh and then patch

BBL

Jumoschwanz's Avatar Banned
    No, here you go!

Anyway, something must be up. Everything is rock solid for me. I don't even notice any difference from 4.01 anymore, very little adjustment. It seems like a small minority that are having problems. You should all get together and list your system specs and hardware you use for the sim and see if there is a common denominator.
    Since day one in this sim I have used the MS precision2 stick installed default! I have never altered the curves for it at all since I bought it late in 2001! Same goes for the ch usb pedals I have. I never screw with the factory settings.

This has always worked like a charm for me. aNd 4.02 didn't do a da mn thing to change it.

Do a clean install like you said and get tha patch right from Ubi if you can instead of a mirror, or make it a dead-reputable mirror. If that doesn't fix it then it has to be a hardware or driver issue. Maybe an OS issue? I run Windows 2000, so I don't have to put up with all the winxp bull s hit.Good luck,

Jumoschwanz

Yeah, I find the same Locust

Though I wouldn't say "bouncy", I would say or it seems to me at least, twitchy.

maybe it's just what seems to be a lack of "weight', I dunno